View Single Post
(#51)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Mission to Australia

Location: Cowering in fear of Australia's Godless Prime Minister
Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics" - 07-31-2010, 03:29 AM

You know what I've been wondering - how come this interspecies marriage can produce offspring? I think it must be something like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown

So there were giants back then, but there are no giants now. You also see old pictures of the results of men marrying animals - like half man/half goat, and half man/half bull or half man/half nigra. There were probably also things like half American/half Italian or half Christian/half joo.

So just as there are no giants now, and no man goats or man bulls, soon there will be no man italians or man joos or man nigras. I guess that's the way that God organises things.

I wish He'd hurry up a little, though.

What's your operating system? Windows ? OS X ? Mine's JesOS!