View Single Post
(#126)
Old
Unsaved trash, another toothless Scottish spastic

Atheist Cathlick Homer

Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Black Knight...is a legend! - 11-15-2012, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveandlove View Post
Nice to meet you friend welcome to hell lol, I have read Marx's book and i like some of his pointers but i am deferentially not a capitalist
and yes it is sick but they do think it is true it is in the bible
Hello hello, First person not to fire 17 bible quotes at me, you must be an unwashed heathen too.
Since we may be spending the rest of eternity char-grilling in hell it's nice to get some pleasantries out of the way.
As for Marx, hey Communism isn't for everyone.
Why would middle class westerners want to give up everything they own for their government?
I guess that I like to think that if silly religion didn't get in the way, there would be more chance at a Utopian world. Then this idea of Heaven wouldn't need to be fed to people, because we would be living it.
I have no comment for the rape thing...it's just too disgusting to comprehend.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.