View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Do you suffer from JIHAD-ENVY? - 11-12-2012, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Brother, I do admit that I have looked at the Muhammadeans with envy in my heart for the purity of their faith, their unwavering morality and their will to do what must be done in the name of God.

Think about it. We True Christians™ have more in common with the Muslims than we do with the Catholics. We both believe our respective holy books are the final authority on all religious matters. We both believe that idolatry is an abomination before God that the Catholics practice. They would stand side by side with us to destroy their idols.

I just know we would be most favored dhimmi in a new Sultanate. We would thrive and could teach them much about spreading the peace of law and order. With Obama being reelected, Saudi Arabia or maybe Dubai are starting to sound better and better.

Who is with me? I think all of us who yearn for a more godly form of government should emigrate to Iran, Kuwait, Dubai or maybe even Saudi Arabia.
Amen to that Brother Levi. I am here already and the one of the great things is chastising my wife without the fear of the police arresting me for battering her.

On the down side, however, is the lack of manly True Christians to converse with.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.