View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Proof that Muslim women has craving for True Christian White males. - 03-20-2012, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
I repent if I sounded like I was insinuating anything. But I understand, after one is surrounded by noodle-slurping ladyboys for so long, that ANYTHING with round eyes looks attractive. I've been there.
No, you don't have to be sorry there sir. You're right, you're absolutely right!!

Though what I meant by "attractive" is not that I found "males" to be attractive ( since I'm not a homer ), but what I meant was that Christians like us are in general attractive and better than other type of males, because we're blessed by JESUS.

Matthew 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?