View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: Home - with dreams of my eternal home in the presence of my Savior.
Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: A whore is a deep ditch. - 06-30-2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Holbeck View Post
Hello Landover Baptist Church.

There are many Bible verses that I could say are my favorite I like most of them although some near the end are scary I am on medication. I like to read Proverbs because I do not have to go back and re-read anything because each verse is self-contained and is not part of a story it is easier for me.

The other day I was reading Proverbs and I saw Proverbs 23:27 it says:

For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.

I have read this verse many times but I have seen many prostitutes recently so I wrote it down in my notebook.

Yesterday I went for a drive late at night and I saw a prostitute and I stopped and she said hey grandpa what are you looking for but I do not know how she knew I was a grandpa I had never met her. I told her you are a deep ditch and she laughed and said have we met and I told her no we have not met but the Bible says you are a deep ditch.

I started to read the Bible verse to her but a police officer in a cruiser turned on his red and blue lights and then he walked up to my window and he asked me what I was doing and I said I was witnessing to a prostitute but the prostitute said hey Jimmy it is OK he is retarded he did not solicit. Then she pulled out a police badge and showed it to me and told me look grandpa you should not stop and talk to strange women.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I do not think prostitutes should be allowed to be in law enforcement.

P.P.S. I am not retarded I was in an accident it is a long story.
Rusty, this is a very touching story, I think. It is really thoughtful of you to stop and take the time to share the Scriptires with that woman. Whether she is a prostitute or a police employee, or both, the point remains: she needs Jesus, and you were available and obedient to God to introduce her to Him at such an opportune time!

Joshua 1:6: "Bee strong, and of a good courage: for vnto this people shalt thou diuide for an inheritance the land which I sware vnto their fathers to giue them".