View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Peter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gigantoraptor; another fact of science - 06-14-2007, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
But according to Darwin and other scienticians, it's all the same thing! Make up your mind!
I'm a scientist, and I say that it's not the same thing. Darwin didn't say that dinosaurs and humans are the same. He said that we evolved from the early creatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
What utter rot. Dinosaurs are scaly, large, and extinct; humans are very rarely scaly, just the right size, and currently dominate the planet. You see what I did there? I compared a human to a dinosaur. Yet another scientific "theory" completely debunked.
I meant with that argument that you can't say that a specific animal (in this case dinosaurs) has certain things in common with humans, unless it has been proven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Praise Jesus these Darwinistas get easier to debunk with each passing day. This fool Peter wants to claim that we can't compare dinosaurs and humans, but they are fine with comparing (and even lumping together) humans and chimpanzees. The lies they pull out of their demonic asses just astonish me.

Jesus always wins.
Ever heard of taxonomy? It says that some animals are closer related to each other than other animals. Humans and monkeys have a lot in common, but humans and dinosaurs don't have much things in common. How come that they have less things in common? The answer: evolution.

Science always wins.