View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member

Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Toledo Mosque arson: false flag operation to discredit Fox News! - 12-24-2012, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
I'm speaking figuratively, my brother. That's why I put "Jew" in quotation marks.

I'm saying we're the feared and hated minority now, the scapegoats who will be hauled off in boxcars to FEMA camps.

We are the "internal enemy" which the "good Germans," i.e., liberal Democrats, are so afraid of that they will grant their government broad dictatorial powers just to be protected from us.

History is repeating itself.
Wait... are you calling me a Jew? I don't understand why a True Christian would do that . I promise you, I am not. OK so my grandfather only spoke Hebrew, well that's because he was in WW2 and everyone spoke it in those days, right? Right?! Please stop calling me a Jew.