View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: UK, or wherever the Lord's work takes me and my 'Long'
Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 09-01-2008, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam Joseph Donovan View Post
How bias and one sided is this church that it has to have its own scientist to TRY and disprove other scientist. what do you have your own historians that fill your ears with lies. i've seen the sentence "we tell it how its is" or "we don't sugar-coat things". Well having your own biased scientists, if they can be called that is pouring en tonnes of sugar on the matter. you all just have a misguided view on Jewish people that you've adapted from Hitler and because loads of other people don't like Jews you feel the need to do it as well which is just going with the social herd.

Why is it you people always go of in a hissy fit when ever something is made obvious that you don't like.

Instead of having the usual kind of moan here , why don't you try offering something to the debate, (not that there actually is one, as you're wrong anyway, you're just too dumb to see it...

Take a look at how the Romans talked about the whole area in question...
Then take a look at how many different tribes dwelled in that area, how many countries and nations had been or were part of it...
In just the same way as the Romans labelled a big chunk of tribal and nationalareas under the name Egypt.
They did the same thing in regard to the term Jews...
Anyone who opposed them, was reagrded as a Jew..
Anyone committinga crime...a jew.
anyone part of any resistance, a jew.

As it was the Roman's , through the Italians, then via the corrupt roman catholics who jerrymandered the early fabricated , false versions of the bible , the word jew just came to mean anyone from that neck of the woods.
Just as American means anyone rangng from an Alaskan to a Texan.
Or just as that stupid term European is used now...
There is no such thing as a european.
Where is the country of Europe..
Europe is a whole mess of mainly catholic scum that were kept seperate from us by a small but god-blessed stretch of water...

Pastor Ezekiel is obviously right.
Jew was just a handy term the romans used a label for all manner of non-romans.

Only Joe here seems unable to resist that idea..
If a Jew has to be a full on synagoguing jew,
does that mean JJoe here is full on Irish.
and if so does that mean every other Donovan was born and lives in Irelaand...
seems to me with his way of thing they would have to.

Seek Salvation in Him,
or His Judgement will seek you.