View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Biblical Periodic Table of Elements - 03-04-2008, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-eyed Jack View Post
I might note that Salt (Genesis 19:26) could be elemental; or it could be a compound of nitre and lightning. I am not sure.
Well, in just that verse..
The Bible clearly states that salt can be created from humans.
And we all know that our human bodies are, chemically, made up of dust. (Genesis 2:7)

Thus, salt should logically be a compound of dust (Which would also explain the dust-like appearance of salt) and something else.
What that something else is exactly though, that is something we should be looking into further I think.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13