View Single Post
(#257)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist. - 05-03-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah Sole View Post
Read the Bible - the answer is there
Well, several answers are there, Brother, but its not clear to me where that one is.

Obviously the woman will be stoned on her wedding night per Deuteronomy 22:20-21 However, there is the punishment for the man to be thought of. It seems that the theft of virginity goes unpunished if the rapist simply has the common sense to deny it was him or run away. Now sure, he's punished in Hell in the afterlife (and may be killed directly by God - Romans 6:23) but that's no good to the poor father of the girl is it? Does his crime go totally unpunished?

Could you point me to where these answers are to be found, Brother? I'm certain you're not mistaken.