View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

osakamitsu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!! - 04-18-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
You do realize lying is a sin, don't you? The evil known as Portal 2 doesn't come out until tomorrow.

It doesn't matter where you buy those games, Steam is still required. It is the only way to activate the games.

Ahh, but you don't get the cake, or at least your character doesn't. She's last seen being dragged back into the facility. The cake has one candle, which GLaDOS snuffs out with a claw.

And not promoting God is more than enough reason to condemn the game.

Lol. ok fine. Want my gamertag to see if I really did complete it or not? I've had portal 2 for like 4 days now. People do get them before the actual release date. In fate if you searched a little instead of attacking something I said you would see that A LOT of people have had the game for days now.

Ummm actually no you do not need steam to activate the xbox's version of portal 2. lolz for that right there. YOU NEVER NEED TO ACTIVATE AN XBOX GAME.

You get a screen with the cake. Thats your cake. The poster has posted the pic that you get. And yes you are right you only get one candle. My mistake.