View Single Post
(#1510)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting

The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 04-06-2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Thompson View Post
Trust an atheist to contaminate a GODLYforum like Landover Baptist, by disrespecting God to the point of not using a capital letter for His name! I am simply shocked! And as for what you posted, you just proved yourself wrong in this! The Bible is written by God (2 Timothy 3:16) it says so right there in the Bible which we know is to be correct because it is written by God! Tonight, I shall pray for you to open your heart to Jesus!
In Christ,
Mary Thompson.
That is the most stupid thing ever. It is like saying that I have never told a lie. It MUST be true, because I said I have never told a lie!
Atheists, for the hundredth time, do not hate your god. We simply believe he has never existed. The fact that you Christians have not provided any proof or even a decent answer to any of my questions just confirms it in my mind.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.