View Single Post
(#964)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 02-26-2013, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Where do you see that in the Holy Bible, dear?
Deuteronomy 24:5 If a man has recently married, he must not be sent to war or have any other duty laid on him. For one year he is to be free to stay at home and bring happiness to the wife he has married.

See? A man have the obligation to make his wife happy

Proverbs 5:18-19 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. A loving doe, a graceful deer-- may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love.

Quote:
Really? In what state is a dowry or brides price a crime? I want to see the actual written law with a link back.
White-slave trade is a crime, which was made to have women for sex, or rather, prostitution. This is what the guy is doing, because he's not letting his duaghter to have a normal and happy life, instead of that he's selling the poor girl to be with some unknown man who could be even dangerous

Here is your link by the way

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...ve+Traffic+Act

I don't know what are you thinking letting that bastard to treat his daughter as an object, but is a crime, no matter what