View Single Post
(#137)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese demon
Foul Sinner on Moderation

How dumb can you get?

on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Keep the FAGS out of the Boy Scouts!!! - 08-11-2015, 01:12 AM

Donald Trump has more than enough money to pay for this, and if and when he is elected I believe he will do it. I apologize for my language everyone, I just get so carried away sometimes. I have asked for God's forgiveness also.