View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Touched by Jesus Pro-Life Long service medal, 3rd class Parking Lot Tither

Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE! - 03-03-2008, 02:42 PM

When the holocaust exhibition was on in London, I was in the final year of secondary school in England taking my GCSEs. Since I was doing modern History, we went on a "field trip" as you Americans call them to this Museum.

Naturally we saw all the blood and guts that were spilled during that period, I for one don't doubt that Jews were killed during that time, but what shocked and appalled me was what a Museum worker told us after we had seen it.

We were in groups of about 20, each group got a worker, so we sat down with ours in a little conference room, he apparently was the only non-Jew worker there although he was totally brainwashed. He listed all the companies that had benefited from "Jewish slave labour" and then told us what reperations these companies had paid to the Jews to say sorry! He said it was far too little, and his rhetoric managed to convince my peers that what he was saying was somehow right! He said Volkswagen, fanta and a bunch of other companies should be boycotted! The whole crows including me at the time nodded in agreement.

Thinking about it now, WHAT RIGHT DID HE HAVE TO SAY THAT? These were German businesses in Germany, they wouldn't be here today without that labour as they would have gone under. Businesses are faceless and politically aimed at only satisfying customers, damn right they benefited from thee Jew labour, they shouldn't of paid a dime of reparations to the Jews. How greedy, how filthy of these people to take their money. The only reason they paid is naturally to make it look good to customers, so I don't blame them for paying, I blame the idiots who think they should have to pay and the greed of the Jews for taking it.

Rant over.