View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash

Christina Nickson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christina Nickson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF: America in the Bible! - 12-10-2010, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Alex View Post
Ezekiel 20:29 "Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Alex View Post
I don't think we're talking about the same thing here. I'm talking about Alabama, not some jooish place for demon worship.

Yes, I realize that is what you were referring to but the Bible is clearly not referring to the state of Alabama.

I will first refer you to Exodus 3:8 which says "And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites."

Now you can see that God is talking about a "land of milk and honey" which God himself states is the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

Now you should take a look at Ezekiel 20:5-6 which states "And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I am the LORD your God. In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands."

Now, notice that once again God speaks of the "land of milk and honey" and also that in verse 6 he says "In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them."

Specifically remember that because it will become vital to remember in the next verses I'm going to show you.

Ezekiel 20:28-29 God states "For when I had brought them into the land, for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to them, then they saw every high hill, and all the thick trees, and they offered there their sacrifices, and there they presented the provocation of their offering: there also they made their sweet savour, and poured out there their drink offerings. Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day."

God mentions once again about the place he had lifted up his hand to give them, just as he did in Ezekiel 20:5-6. This place is clearly the "land of milk and honey" whose location God specifically identified in in Ezekiel 3:8. Then finally in Ezekiel 20:29 God asks the name of the specific place in the aforementioned "land of milk and honey" where the sacrifices were offered in Ezekiel 20:28 and the answer given to God was of course "Bamah."

So as you can see from the Bible itself, God is not referring to the state of Alabama but a place in Israel.

Revelation 13:1-2 "1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."