View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

SamuelB has had a couple of people click the rep button.SamuelB has had a couple of people click the rep button.SamuelB has had a couple of people click the rep button.SamuelB has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS! - 08-05-2013, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo the One View Post
Friends, Brother and Sisters, why hate I ask? God does not hate, he loves. Love is a true beauty. blah blah blah blah blah

~Teemo the swift scout
Proverbs 6:16-19 :There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

God hate's sinners, He only Loves True Christians, The rest who follow false Gods are abominations.

While you're here, you should really make you're own introduction thread here: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Your Brother in him,
Samuel. B

Ezekiel 25:17. And I will strike
down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!