View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, a Rich Joo (Luke 16:24)

Christ-Killer Potty mouth Democrat Homer Bleeding heart liebral Sinner Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Cool Re: Jesus is xenophobic and so should we - 10-03-2016, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
You are not a real joo, are you? I've never met a practicing kike that would not use "Mashiach" as the word for your "annointed one"?

Perhaps you should read up on your own religion?

In Christ Jesus

Oh, I assure you that Judaism is strong in my bloodline. I use terms here that are best understood for the audience, as any good writer or speaker does. Indeed, the word "Messiah" is an English rendering of the Hebrew word Mashiach, which means "anointed." It usually refers to a person initiated into God's service by being anointed with oil. In speaking with believers (which we use interchangeably with the word "Christian"), we often use messiah because it does not generally require further explanation for the gentile audience.

You are all quick to judge me, but I am here in this forum to help you understand that the Jewish people are intelligent, kind, friendly, and uphold the laws of society. We are not smelly, hook nosed, greedy, or blinded to reality, as some believers think we are.

I remain with you here in kindness and slow to anger.

Sincerely,
Michael Hezekiah Esq.
Atty at Law

A half truth is a whole lie.