View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: WEDDING QUESTION : SHOULD MY FIANCEE' SHAVE HER VAGINA? - 04-24-2009, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEONION View Post
Has it occurred to any of you,that this lovely young bride to be might be concientiously attempting to avoid having any stray baby Jesus warriors lost in her tecostal foilage,thereby dooming them to a certain death?!Perhaps all young brides should be forced to undergo this procedure in an effort to save future generations of Gods children.Lord knows we need as many new righteous childen as we can make in order to combat the growth of the mudraces.As disgusting as it seems,I would be willing to provide this Christian service for a small fee.
Who is paying, you or the bride??? And forgive me Jesus, for posting on the men's forum. But I do see some value to Mr. Cocktail Onion's concerns that perhaps one half of the possible rebirth of the messiah might be lost in some gal's unkempt rug! But in the end, perhaps the inverted Dixie Cup method of Christian insemination would be better than allowing some pervert to turn your shag in to a Berber.
Attached Images

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.