View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, avowed demon
Under Investigation

Tyler the witch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Tyler the witch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Tyler the witch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How To Quit Peeing and Pooping In 7 Easy Steps! - 07-19-2014, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Why did God create wisdom teeth that have to be pulled out? Why did God create humans to require vitamin C but no way to synthesize vitamin C? Why did God create a nerve that runs from the brain to the larynx via the aortic arch, and not simply directly from the brain to the larynx? The point is, we simply cannot know why God created what He created, we can only know it is Perfect and worthy of Praise!

\0/

Ok so now I'm really confused. Is pooping a good thing or no? God created us with the ability to poop so we could get it out of our system. Therefore it stands to reason that if we don't poop, we would then be shunning one of the gifts God gave us, and if God is the one who gave us the gift of poop, do we then praise poop as one of his gifts? Cause that seems wrong... I mean, really, where does poop come from anyways?

Is there someone on this forum who can offer better guidance? A man perhaps? I have a hard time understanding women.