View Single Post
(#253)
Old

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature - 03-25-2012, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootparty View Post
I cant believe this is a real web site i feel like im being tricked or this is all a huge joke. Either way if i ever heard anyone use ANY of the terms for black people mentioned in this thread id stomp your head in.
You'll stomp my head in? Who are you, that little heathan Super Mario?

You would honestly "put the boots" to me if you heard me say to someone "Well, you are after all a descendant of Ham"?

Such knee jerk close minded bleeding heart liberals. Take the time to understand the scriptures and the new order of the world.

Servant Herbert.