View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, meth lab owner
Under Investigation

ChemistryRules is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChemistryRules is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChemistryRules is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChemistryRules is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray for the Netherlands to flood so my nephew will come home - 10-12-2013, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
Slightly off-topic, I feel so sorry for those poor CIA guys, having to spend time consorting with foreign terrorists without even a decent American meal at the end of the day. Pea soup; beetroot and little else. Like the imaginary Belgians, the Clogs eat fries with mayo and as for this monstrosity:

it's called Stamppot, so named because they throw potatoes and vegetables into a giant pot, put on their clogs and stamp them to a pulp.

Flooding's too good for them.

YiC
AW
Yeah, I also pity them. I'm sure their True American™ digestion systems can't handle the fibre and vitamins found in a good Boerenkoolstamppot™.