View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Hellbound Heathen

Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-09-2011, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundwode View Post
Levicitus 18:6 "‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD." it is not right. Also if there was no opinion on the matter, then we would need to follow this
Yes, this makes sense as to why not. I looked and looked as to why your own daughter wouldn't be specifically mentioned, but I guess this is it.

I suppose all the rules must have taken place because of the places they were broken in the Bible?

6None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.
Lot's daughters.

8The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.
Reuben did this to his father's wife. Gen. 35:22

15Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
Judah did this. 1 Chronicles 2; Genesis 38.

18Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time.
Both Jacob/Israel and Esau did this.

Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.