View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

True Daughter of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.True Daughter of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.True Daughter of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.True Daughter of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.True Daughter of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.True Daughter of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The Ebonics Bible translation project. - 03-02-2012, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Yes, please do! You seem to really grasp the poetic, street nature of the Ebonics. It must be a gift of tongues from the Lord!

I will try my best, but as you know this is quite a tricky language.
I am not quite sure what the Elders decided would be the proper way to address our Lord in Ebonics, so I am open for correction.

KJV John 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

KJV John 3:16-18
16. Cuz God tot thiz whirl waz da’ shit, God went and done give up hiz baby boy, an if all uz foolz know hez da’ shit, he wont cap all our assez, and uz foolz will live a long long azz time.

17.So da’ babyz daddy God sent tat baby to the shitty azz whirl, so uz foolz could have ourz assez up and saved.

18.Da’ nigga that thinkz hez da’ shit, wont get a cap in da’ azz, but da’ nigga dat’ don’t tink hez da’ shit, all already got da’ green light on hiz azz, cuz dat’ nigga iz all messed up cuz he a dumb azz an’ not believe tat hez Godz baby boy.

-Always Yours In christ.

Deuteronomy 22:21
21.Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Last edited by True Daughter of God; 03-02-2012 at 05:22 AM. Reason: forgot a word