View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Unsaved trash, racist monkey worshiper

Homer Atheist Retard Posting Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it

Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 03-18-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
He prayed to Jesus friend. The Power of Lord cleansed me of any gay germs.
You mean those Freudian psychologists,..?

Human psychology part of Microbiology?
Are you a microbiologists or a sociologist? Your specialties are all over the place here Bob. Heck, even the prince of darkness himself PZ Meyers, against whom we TRUE Christians have witnessed against mightly, has made no such claim about microbiology. You know Bob, you have such a bad time keeping story straight, heck you don't even know Freud is outdated. I almost think you are an atheists pretending to be an atheists!

Well I suppose it would happen to you atheists sooner or later since your life is a total lie.

FACT ALL Atheists KNOW God exists. They just refuse to admit because they want to have ass sex with other men.

Just look at Myers - married to the same woman for 20 years instead of getting divorced three times like the Godly Newt Gingrich. Typical gay for you.
I've claimed only to be a microbiologist, not a sociologist. I reference other discplines yes but only to prove my point. Your fixation is on gay sex.

Revelations 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.