View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Most Obedient

Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 09-29-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
Sister Shela,

Gosh, your departure has certainly come around quick-sticks!

Our thoughts will be with you on your flight, but God will lead you there safely.

Perhaps as it is such a long flight, you could spend time telling MANY people on plane about God's love. I am sure if you do that, you will be an absolute HIT with fellow passengers and crew alike.

YIC

Sister Phebe
Thank you Sister Phebe

Yes i am hoping that the flight crew will let me lead prayer over the speaker system and see if we can get the whole plane rejoicing with Jesus and seeing as it's a 24 hour flight there will be plenty of time for me to pass around the plane to help the passengers reflect on their lives and help them find their way through our Lord, i may have reserves about entering the economy seats at the rear of the plane.