View Single Post
(#91)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother Habbo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Flat Earth? Hell Yes! - 02-07-2008, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sionisx2 View Post
Hey uh.. you guys should know that I have unfalsifiable proof the earth is round. My Uncle, Jeffrey Williams, (Kyle M. Williams typing to you now) was on the space shuttle Atlantis back in 2000. He actually showed me pictures taken from just inside the shuttle (you could see the rim of the port hole) of the earth, they were orbiting when it was taken. (really nice pictures too! )
All your Uncle's pictures show is that the Earth is a disc.

Augustine might have been a depraved Mary worshiper, but he had this much right:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustine
But as to the fable that there are Antipodes, that is to say, men on the opposite side of the earth, where the sun rises when it sets to us, men who walk with their feet opposite ours, that is on no ground credible. And, indeed, it is not affirmed that this has been learned by historical knowledge, but by scientific conjecture, on the ground that the earth is suspended within the concavity of the sky, and that it has as much room on the one side of it as on the other: hence they say that the part which is beneath must also be inhabited. But they do not remark that, although it be supposed or scientifically demonstrated that the world is of a round and spherical form, yet it does not follow that the other side of the earth is bare of water; nor even, though it be bare, does it immediately follow that it is peopled.

Salvation is SRS BSNS