View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged Godmocker

Rides the Short Bus

gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.gm jack is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: New technology: How to stop your child from masturbating! - 03-17-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
What's all this "talk" nonsense? Sounds like a slippery slope to me! Talking about filthy sexual matters will only normalize said matters, and we can't have that.
You may not even necessarily need to to talk directly about the matter. For example, I suspect most children with strong morals won't go and start killing each other even if you don't give them a "killing people is bad" speech. It's in scripture anyway. If you just make sure that the relevant chapters are read, the same should follow.

Complete physical restraint seems to only emphasis the issue. Having the will to overcome the urges much like yourselves is surely preferable to having to wear something whose only purpose is to prevent said urges.

I think the best analogy I can think of is that the only people who are obsessed with food are the morbidly obese and the anorexic. Learning self control should surely build stronger morals than leaving all the urges and desires, but simply stopping the outcome.