View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Jossi DeadDog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jossi DeadDog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jossi DeadDog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Talking Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 02-04-2009, 05:05 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

I have never read anything so completely stupid in my life!

I used to go to a church, until I finally saw how hateful they all are.

You people are completely brainwashed!

I'm sure I'm going to get a ton of hateful replies telling me I'm a sinner blah-blah-blah, but this was to funny not to respond.

You're saying what exactly? Our President is left-handed (didn't know that he is and don't care, he's more intelligent than Georgie bigot Bush is) and this makes him the Anti-Christ?!?!?!

Welcome to the year 2009, there are left-handed people in the world, my little brother and my husband were both born left-handed, so does that make them the Anti-Christ also? Just wondering if we can have more than one Anti-Christ

Thanks for the laughs- I needed it

I don't know if I'll bother to stop by this hateful site of white-supremacy/bigotry again, I'll have to give that a little thought. Chances are your stupidity and mindless drone arguments will send me into a fury of anger, or I'll laugh until I wet my pants!

So if I don't hear from any of you brainwashed drones- farewell hateful Bible Thumpers, you are a shameful stain on society!