View Single Post
(#85)
Old
Unsaved trash, eskimo scum
Under Investigation

the viking is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 02-17-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
I won't deny that the USA has its share of problems from turning on God. Look at the cesspools of San Francisco and New York and see how much God has punished them! However, much of America, particularily in the heartland and especially here in Freehold, Iowa, serves the Lord.

Of course we have more because our population is 300 million and yours is 300,000. However, you have more Satan worshippers per capita. It's obvious from the amount of heathen Vikings who have come here and start chanting Norse spells and throwing curses and hexes upon us.

To be very honest, I am quite surprised how much of a response this thread has received because up until today I did not know they had internet in Iceland.
why are so many people shocked to know these things about iceland??? that they have internet, and that we dont live in igloose aka snow house just so you know .......and its mostly emo kids in iceland...theres a big difference between Emo kid and satans worshippers and most kids here in iceland just colour their hair...just that nothing more....sooo there is not many satan fans in iceland