View Single Post
(#1009)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The antibronytrooper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 04-09-2013, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon of virtue View Post
I guess Mark 9:40 applies here. Any one against the perversion of My Little Pony and their liberal bastardization of the ideals of 'Tolerance and Love' should be an ally for us. As a recovering Brony, I know just how hard it can be to overcome the sick, perversion. I used to be out on the streets every night begging for change. A lot of good people thought that I was spending the money on food, but if you looked over in skid row--which is what I call the toy section at Wal-Mart or other department stores--you would find me with the other Bronies buying blind-bags, and fashionista play-sets. When I bottomed out I was found half conscious on the mini-carousel in front of the local Toys R Us still clutching a custom designed Sunny Rays...it was 3 a.m. and I was in my underwear. After that my family had to finally have an intervention with me. I started to put my life back together and even made a move out here to the Middle East, but the specter of my old addictions still haunt me to this day every time I go near a ranch, pasture, or apple farm. I just pray that everyone can be strong in the face of such a threat, and especially think about the children.
So are we at an agreement that The bronies must be stopped??