View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Chris Christie: latest REAL American victim of persecution - 01-15-2014, 09:52 PM

Just when I question the efficacy of my humble efforts here Jesus shows me that a few strands of the light of knowledge have found their way to this moral and intellectual outback.

It was nice last fall to have so many Baptists getting right behind Santorum, a good Catholic lad, and now you are showing the same love for Governor Christie, also a good Catholic lad, during his times of trouble. (Mother Mary, I am told, did come to him and spoke words of wisdom.)

During the Republican nomination process you folks were lapping up every bit of Santorum you could get and to see you now showing the same rabid support for the Governater really brings home the importance of diligence being imperative to one's difficult tasks... and let's be honest... you guys put the cult in difficult.

But between your unbridled love for Santorum and your solid support for Governor Christie it's hard not to think that perhaps a corner here has been turned.

Bless you, my future wafer munchers,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.