View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Viivisection for Proof against Wicca! - 12-27-2010, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalHumanBeing View Post
This has to be a joke right? Am I falling for some giant preach that is this forum? I hope that this is an outlet for mental institution patients to write down their most insane and nonsensical thought processes. How can you honestly think that killing a thousand cats is legal or ethical? I'll be sending this thread over to local news stations and police to see what they think about it.
You have absolutely no idea about what is legal, do you? Just because you petaphiles find something morally offensive (BTW how many animals did PETA kill last year?) does not mean it's illegal. I'm sure the scientists had the proper documentation for animal experimentation.

Quote:
The general population of this forum seems to enjoy hating on black people too (I'm white and don't particularly care); I'd wager most of the black population is smarter/has a better sense of reality than the registry of this forum for lunatics.
Where exactly do you get the idea that we hate blacks? Oh and why bring it up if you "don't care about blacks"? Are you a racist? Racism is not tollerated on this board. Perhaps if you had bothered to read THIS thread, you would already know that.

Drama queen