View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash

Zachariah Do-Good is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why are Mexicans so racist? - 02-10-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
I had a crew over last week to clear an ice dam off of my roof which tends to build up during heavy snowfall. The one guy who was doing all the work was a Mexican with a cleft palate, so he didn't talk OK, but at least he didn't fall off the roof. The leader of the crew kept calling him and the other two guys "Negro", although the workers referred to each other as "Primo".

When I asked the kid his name he told me that it was Jose, but when I asked him why his boss kept calling him 'Negro' he didn't seem to understand what I was asking. I didn't get a decent answer so I just assumed that the boss is a racist. I would feel bad if I didn't hire them, again, because I know they need the work, but I just don't need that kind of racism around my house.

(None of these guys were black).

I guess the Mexicans are just as racist as the Blacks and the Asians.
Brother there is a perfect explanation for this question most Mexicans are catholic and thus racist. After years of being a superpower and imposing their will on us they are now reduced to a cult sized religion and teach their supremacistways to all their cult following.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Psalm 109:4-21: