View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: No Food Stamps? Hey, Shut Down the Whole Fed. Government. See if I care. - 09-21-2013, 05:46 AM

Good things about the bill cutting food stamps:

1. Instills a since of pride and/or urgency in finding and keeping work. Too many people are sitting on their blessed assurances holding out for management positions while taking Obama's handouts each month. 2 Thessalonians 3:10. If you don't work when you can work, then you shouldn't be eating.

2. Mandatory drug testing for those who receive benefits. If the mopes test positive for drugs then we shouldn't be giving them any money. I don't go asking Barrack to pay for my high and neither should they! Of course, tithing and generous donations aside, you can get high with the most high for free.

3. Helps keep an eye on the messicans. Romans 13:1-7. Those verses tell us that as long as laws--especially Godly laws--are just, then we should be obeying them as the authority comes from God. This even includes Obongo's craziness as God allowed him to steal the election as if it were a razzleberry pie cooling on a window sill as punishment toward the reprobate people who make up the majority of the United States. At any rate if you make the wetbacks follow the rules to get the food stamps and additionally cut the amount of food stamps that they are eligible for--it may just shame them to crawl back to their own cesspool of a nation.

A little too much bloviating here but a quick additional aside. As earlier posted "food stamps" are neither 'food' nor 'stamps'. In fact they look and work just like a credit/debit card now. This supposedly cuts down on the shame for those using them.If it were up to me, I would increase the shame. There would be one line for "Food Stamps Only", Lights and sirens would flash whenever someone used their food stamp card, the staff would come out, point and laugh at any customers using food stamps, kind of like they do for birthdays in a restaurant. In this way people wouldn't be comfortable using the food stamps and then they would go out and get a job like they should.