View Single Post
(#1005)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

coolhandluke is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 09-19-2011, 11:52 PM

You people are piffleing abhorrent. You honestly think your brand of hate represents God? It's disgusting reading the shit you post. First of all, it's amazing to me as an outsider how many pictures you sick piffles have of this 14 year old girl you've turned your religion into a vehicle to hate. You sit around posting pictures you allegedly find offensive (yet seem to have dozens of) and talking about what a whore, slut, or whatever a 14 year old girl is? The show is about being active. My kid watches it every day. I've watched it with him and see nothing of any sexual nature whatsoever. It's stupid at points, sure but the general message is eat healthy and be active. You'd have to be a pretty twisted freak to watch the show and read any sort of pedophilia into it. Come to think of it, it's a little disturbing you guys watch a show with a 14 year old girl on it, immediately think about nailing her, download dozens of her pictures, and then spend your time sitting around talking about what a whore she is. You don't find that a little unnerving? What's even better is that then my child can search his favorite show and we can find this little cesspool of hate, claiming to be representing God. You oughta be ashamed of yourselves, seriously. When you're roasting in hell-and I'm sure I'll be there too, so I'll see ya there-you'll at least know why now.