View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Arrow Re: ASK SANTA! MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! - 12-22-2016, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Kim Jong-un View Post
Friend, dog will a common meal in DPRK, and other asian country. In DPRK, dog are raised on free range farms and killed in painless manner, as opposed to in other country where animal are cooped up in factory farm and raised and killed in cruel ways.

Anyway, if you or anybody else would like dog takeaway, I recommend KFD (Korean Fried Dog) for top-quality dog. Yum yum.
I'm still not going to give any puppies to you, but you're just a soft puppy yourself, aren't you my Ung-Dung! You're an adorable Dong, aren't you!

OK, I admit, my elfs do eat our reindeer on a regular basis and my principal supporters, all U.S. Citizens between the ages of 6 months and 114 (that's the oldest American at the moment, as I am a citizen of the North Pole) do not miss any opportunity to consume cows. But take the fat camp first and we'll reconsider next year. I might deliver.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!