View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash, the singing dictator

Frenchie Liar Eurotrash Democrat Commmmmunnissss Glutton Mission to Korea Condemned Reaper Sinner Panda The AIDS

Location: Pyongyang, DPRK, not France, I have fake IP which currently say I am in UK
Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: ASK JESUS! POSE YOUR AD 2016 QUESTIONS HERE! - 12-26-2016, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
Me! Ever heard of omnipotency, little wannabe dictator? I am often asked if I can create a pint of lager so large that I can't drink it. I can, and then I can still drink it, and do drink it time and again and all this without being hung over. That's being omnipotent for you!

I use these paradoxes to test the faith of those who try to follow me and get to Heaven. You failed btw!

Of course, you can still repent and I actually do know if you will and if I'll accept it...
Friend, I am not dictator, nor does I want to be. Sorry, but I can not be repent, my loyalty is to science, sorry again.

"When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt." - Deuteronomy 20:1

I like this one. If change "the LORD thy God" to the spirit of Juche and "the land of Egypt" to Japanese imperialism, then it can be used to metaphor Korea's struggle against the Western powers.