View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Should a True Christian Date a Dwarf? - 03-18-2014, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
Not that I would necessarily consider it personally, but should I - um - someone - date a vertically challenged man? Let's say this dwarf is striving to find JESUS? Let's say that he could be healed like our darling Midge?

This is purely hypothetical and I want no one to question that (especially 2 or 3 nosey women I know).

Pastor Ezekiel and other True Christian™ friends, please add your thoughts to this discussion.

(Elijah, dear, did you get the pie I sent you?

Surely the um, friend - for whom I write this will find someone else soon. Surely the LORD won't see fit to make her an OLD MAID and DIE ALONE, LOVELESS, and FRUSTRATED. Surely JESUS cares enough to listen to her PRAYERS - hello, Lord - are you there? But it would be good to have an answer just in case.

Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow (Here I am, Lord!)
NRL
Unequivocally YES!
I am only dwarfed on the vertical axis, not the horizontal

If your "friend" also has any pie she would like a humble dwarf to sample, I am more than willing - as long as she can supply a bib and booster seat!

" I don't always read the Bible; but when I do, I prefer KJV 1611"
- The most interesting Dwarf in the world