View Single Post
(#2)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Smile and Laugh With God! :D - 09-07-2010, 03:08 AM

Gosh! Good times indeed! Just letting you know, God just inspired me with yet another knee-slapper!

Q: Who was the best financial planner in the Bible?

A: Why Noah of course because he kept his stock afloat while the rest of the world was under "liquidation"

Genesis 7 13:17

In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.

And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.

And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth

YIC

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!