View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Soulful Warrior is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Soulful Warrior is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Post Re: Open Invitation To Atheists: 5 Reasons To Join the Church - 04-08-2013, 12:28 PM

I'm an Atheist, my parents were both Christian. I grew up in the church, read the King James Bible far too many times to count. The stories in the Bible make sense, and I understand them fully. In fact, I've baffled and astounded many Bishops and Pastures with my spiritual strength of understanding. When I turned 18 I left my home and joined the United States Marines. My rifle is my salvation. From the things I've seen, and the things I've had to do to survive, I cannot find kindness in the thought of God. If a trained killer like myself can struggle to survive, then the children and young women must get the punishment I avoided on a daily basis. And I apologize if anyone find's this offensive, but you'd have to be one huge assh*le to put your children in a warzone and watch them suffer. I'd do anything to keep my son out of that region. And yet, there are sons and daughters running all through the sand as the bullets fly through the air.