View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash

Physics! is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED! - 04-11-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones View Post
Sorry, that was a typo on my behalf.
Ok.
Quote:
Would you mind supporting this with scripture, please?
Scripture doesn't contain all of the knowledge in order to make a car work, yet we still have cars. Perhaps God wants us to figure out some of the things for ourselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
We cannot discount miracles.
In science we have to, since science doesn't have a way to measure or detect God. By discounting them, it forces us to have to figure out a naturalistic way something happened, which is why we have things like electricity today.

Quote:
Look son, you seem to think that the word of some secular scientist can trump God's Word.
I see them as having authority in two separate areas.

Quote:
Yet God, Patient and Merciful, allows scientists to see the error of their ways, and will continue to do so until they accept Jesus.
Many scientists also worship God.

Quote:
Radioactive decay is unreliable Scientists themselves say that it is not useful as a measuring tool. It's like trying to measure a foot with a piece of elastic.
I'm not sure why you linked that article. It even says right in it that there's problems with the data, mainly, that the research team claiming that decay rates can be influenced didn't actually take the data themselves.