View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Christian Love TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Lady Virgin The Lord’s Witness Wound Persecuted

Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My brothers and sisters in Christ... - 06-25-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Welcome, Pamela. It must be terrible living in a Godforsaken wasteland like LA. I'm originally from Orange County, myself.

Do tell us, what church do you attend? What is your favorite Bible verse?

Also, how old are you and do you have a picture? I like to know who I'm talking to on the internet.
Yes, it's horrible living in Los Angeles. My parents won't let me leave the house on most days because they're afraid I might get raped. It's a legitimate fear, since most of the people living here are so sinful and proudly cling to their atheistic beliefs.

We go to a small Baptist church where my dad leads the Bible studies on Wednesday nights. It's great fun!

It's hard to chose just one Bible verse as my favorite, since the ENTIRE BIBLE is awesome to read! But if I had to chose, I'd go with Ezekiel 16:37 "Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness." It's a great reminder of how much God loves us and how blessed we are to be Christians and not sinners that will be punished by God someday.

You all here are the nicest bunch!