View Single Post
(#78)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Uppity Woman/Enabler Adulteress Cancer on Society Lezbo

Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What's your menstra hut like - 04-08-2012, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurence Niles View Post
I've never heard anything gayer.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

As a True Christian™ I find your spitting in Jesus' eye to be an insult. What you need is a good Christian man to sort you out so you know what God wants you to do!

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Women should look after and obey men, not go around touching other women in their Venusian folds!

You make me sick to my stomach. Good Christian girls need to be protected from your kind.

All the best.
I'm not into women. When I have sex, it's with a man. I'll share my bed with him for a few hours, just not my home on a permanent basis. I have no desire to be anyone's "help meet."
I know what I want my life to be like, I'm living the life I want, and I don't need any sorting out. I'm happy with my life.