The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Favorite Bible Verses

Favorite Bible Verses Brother Harry's Bible Study and more!

Old 12-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Unsaved trash, repulsive obese queer

Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Favorite Bible Verse

Hi, please explain this:

Luke 6: 35
"But love your enemies, do good to them"
Luke 14: 26
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple."

So I need to love my enemies and hate my family? Not being rude, it's what the bible said, the word of God. Care to explain this? God bless.

Yours in Christ
Old 12-22-2012, 02:04 AM
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.

Exodus 34:14 "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"

No other verse quite captures the True Nature™ of God® as succinctly.
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
“A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it.” — John David Barrow, FRS
Old 12-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Allyson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Allyson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Allyson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Allyson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.

My favorite bible verse would be Galatians 2:20 . I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
This wonderful excerpt reminds me I owe my life to Christ!
Old 01-06-2013, 11:08 PM
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Location: Surrounded By Baby Killers With A License To Kill. Jeremiah 1:5
Nikki Fia is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Nikki Fia is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.

My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 1:5, and Exodus 20:13. It really just touches my heart when I know that at least Jesus understands killing babies is wrong. Abortion makes me so sad. I cry a lot about abortion. All those unborn babies that get sent to hell just because their mother was a whore.

I also like Leviticus 18:22, because whenever I see a homer wearing there "LGBT" shirts, and rainbows I always want to say something to them, but then remember I need to be polite, but then I remember oh hey God hates Fags, and its my job to tell them that so they can go to heaven! This verse has helped me convert a homer once. A girl at my school was a lesbian, and I gave her a Bible, and told her about how she is going to hell if she doesn't change. She is now straight .

I also like Isaiah 45:7, because it shows me what God is capable of. It reminds me God is not a merciful fluffy bunny like the blasphemous false Christians claim he is, but we are supposed to be God-Fearing humans! I like this verse also, because I like to see people saying the devil will torture them in hell when in reality it really is God!

I have a lot of favorite Bible verses, but my number 1 favorite of all times is Ephesians 5:22-24. Ephesians 5:22-24 shows me that I am a woman, and I submit to my husband, and I am his property, and must do anything he says. I remind myself of this verse when my husband is yelling at me, or he is beating me as Proverbs 23:13-14 demands. I love all the verses in the Bible, but these are my favorite!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:12 AM
Unsaved trash, False Christian gook
Shimei is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Shimei is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Shimei is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Shimei is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Shimei is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.

I'm currently reading Jude. I'll be on this book all week. If anyone has any insights they'd like to share I'd appreciate you sharing.

Jude 1:4: For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

This has really hit home and when taken with the following verse, Jude 1:23:
snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear--hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

I'm suffering from shell shock at this moment. Looks like God is going to equip me for Spiritual Warfare!

Praise Him!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:42 PM
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 

Location: Landover Baptist Church Mission to Godless South America
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimei View Post
I'm currently reading Jude. I'll be on this book all week. If anyone has any insights they'd like to share I'd appreciate you sharing.

Jude 1:4: For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

This has really hit home and when taken with the following verse, Jude 1:23:
snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear--hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

I'm suffering from shell shock at this moment. Looks like God is going to equip me for Spiritual Warfare!

Praise Him!!!
I don't want to disappoint you, but it looks like you are wasting your time reading wrong translation of the Bible
Old 07-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Forum Member
Forum Member
Gospel of Truth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.

Gotta say, I love this from Pulp Fiction - "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Ezekiel 25:17

It's almost as if it was written for that scene in the movie. Epic!
Old 07-17-2013, 05:24 PM

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gospel of Truth View Post
Gotta say, I love this from Pulp Fiction...It's almost as if it was written for that scene in the movie...
Because it was.

Here's the real Ezekiel 25:17 "And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

So what have we learned here today, children?
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
“A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it.” — John David Barrow, FRS
Old 07-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Forum Member
Forum Member
Gospel of Truth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Because it was.

Here's the real Ezekiel 25:17 "And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

So what have we learned here today, children?
That Quentin Tarantino is not a pedant?
Old 07-17-2013, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gospel of Truth View Post
That Quentin Tarantino is not a pedant?
No, that Tarantino as been known to use "creative license" to "embellish" his stories, and that using him as a reference makes you look stupid.

Btw, pedant is not an insult around here. James 2:10
Old 07-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
No, that Tarantino as been known to use "creative license" to "embellish" his stories, and that using him as a reference makes you look stupid.
Hi.

You mean Tarantino makes stuff up?