The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)

Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

View Poll Results: Is Asexuality a Perversion?
Asexuality is okay according to the 1611 KJV 32 3.02%
Asexuality is a perversion akin to homosexuality and bestiality 1,027 96.98%
Voters: 1059. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 12-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Posts: 1,280
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
It is interesting that you call me "son", though that doesn't change the fact that I was unlucky enough to be born a woman.

I already knew it wasn't "all about love" as opposed to what they had told us in school. It also does not promote people having fun. But then promises heaven (a place where people THINK they will have fun, but I think they will just be turned into people who only live to sing praises to God and do nothing at all for themselves, for the rest of time) to whoever just has fear of God. That is all that it expects. Humans to fear God.

If you only need to believe in Jesus at the end, but can do horrible acts your whole life and say that you will believe at the end and be saved, where's the point in that? It's like getting yourself a subscription for doing any anti-human thing possible, but you pay at the end for it and get paid back tenfold for doing everything contrary to the bible.

Therefore, I must ask you: why bother to fix the asexuals, homosexuals, fornicators and such, if they can just say just before they die that they believe in Jesus Christ and still get saved? Doesn't that pretty much make your efforts of trying to fix them useless?
God is no fool, to be duped by insincere deathbed conversions. Only God truly knows the heart of a man.

Quote:
Jeremiah 17:9 (1611 King James Bible)

¶ The heart is deceitfull aboue all things, and desperately wicked, who can know it?
God knows when we are lying, even when we lie to ourselves and don't even realize it.

Quote:
1 John 1:6 (1611 King James Bible)

If we say that we haue felowship with him, and walke in darkenesse, we lie, and doe not the trueth.
A confession made not in true faith, is useless.

Quote:
Hebrews 11:6 (1611 King James Bible)

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for hee that commeth to God, must beleeue that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seeke him.
God, in His infinite mercy, will punish those who have sinned against Him.

Quote:
2 Peter 2:9 (1611 King James Bible)

The Lord knoweth how to deliuer the godly out of temptations, and to reserue the vniust vnto the day of iudgement to be punished:
Liars are among the unrighteous to be punished.

Quote:
Proverbs 19:9 (1611 King James Bible)

A false witnesse shall not be vnpunished, and hee that speaketh lyes, shall perish.
However, a life full of sin can be forgiven if we confess sincerely.

Quote:
1 John 1:9 (1611 King James Bible)

If we confesse our sinnes, hee is faithfull, & iust to forgiue vs our sinnes, and to cleanse vs from all vnrighteousnesse.
However, without the cleansing of Christ's blood, we will be judged according to our works.

Quote:
Revelation 20:12 (1611 King James Bible)

And I sawe the dead, small and great, stand before God: and the books were opened: & another booke was opened, which is the booke of life: and the dead were iudged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Now, while without Christ we are judged according to our evil works, our righteous works gain us no favor in the eyes of our perfect God..

Quote:
Isaiah 64:6 (1611 King James Bible)

But we are al as an vncleane thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy ragges, and we all doe fade as a leafe, and our iniquities like the wind haue taken vs away.
So, what we take from this is that without the hematological gift of Christ, we are all filthy abominations before God. We would stand before God to be judged for every sin, while our good works are ignored because we are unclean and offend our Creator.

However, if we sincerely confess Christ as our Savior, all of our sins (except blasphemy against the Holy Ghost) are wiped clean and we may stand before God without offending Him. The only thing that will remove the stain of sin is blood. Only the blood of Christ is Holy enough to cleanse (virtually) all sin from all men.
__________________


I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 12-27-2013, 07:02 PM
TekcubEht's Avatar
TekcubEht TekcubEht is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I really don't care.



"They" told you wrong. Reading the Bible yourself will arm you with the information you seek.



Is that what "they" told you?



Yes, dear. Fear and obey (Ecclesiastes 12:13).



Do you know the moment of your death? How will you know when to sincerely repent? And how can you be sure that repentance is sincere if it's inspired by fear of Hell?
Well, you are using the reason of fear to make people repent. God makes the reason of fear a reason to repent.
If he wanted more people to repent, he could have tried to make the rules like people expected (the disillusioned people I have mentioned above, who think that the Bible contains only love, that God is Love, that Heaven is fun).

So, tell me, do you think you are going to be in Heaven when you die just because you believe in Jesus? If so, why do you love God? Just because the alternative might be the "Lake of Fire"? That is fear. That is siding with the strongest just to know that you will not be punished.
Why love God if all he wants is you to forget about yourself, your family and friends, and only care about him? Why didn't he just put all humans in Heaven already to be there for him forever since he will take away free will from those who arrive in Heaven anyway?

If a man kills who he thinks was his enemy, he has broken the "Thou shalt not kill." rule. If this man repents just out of fear (and still has a lot of time to live), this man has not been sincere. He didn't care about the person he had killed, he just doesn't want to be burned for eternity.

Why even tell humans what is righteous (do not steal, do not kill, do not judge) if God doesn't care if you have been righteous and all you have to do is side with him out of fear?
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 12-27-2013, 07:10 PM
TekcubEht's Avatar
TekcubEht TekcubEht is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
God is no fool, to be duped by insincere deathbed conversions. Only God truly knows the heart of a man.

God knows when we are lying, even when we lie to ourselves and don't even realize it.

A confession made not in true faith, is useless.

God, in His infinite mercy, will punish those who have sinned against Him.

Liars are among the unrighteous to be punished.

However, a life full of sin can be forgiven if we confess sincerely.

However, without the cleansing of Christ's blood, we will be judged according to our works.

Now, while without Christ we are judged according to our evil works, our righteous works gain us no favor in the eyes of our perfect God..



So, what we take from this is that without the hematological gift of Christ, we are all filthy abominations before God. We would stand before God to be judged for every sin, while our good works are ignored because we are unclean and offend our Creator.

However, if we sincerely confess Christ as our Savior, all of our sins (except blasphemy against the Holy Ghost) are wiped clean and we may stand before God without offending Him. The only thing that will remove the stain of sin is blood. Only the blood of Christ is Holy enough to cleanse (virtually) all sin from all men.
But God created abominations, why is it our fault that we are these abominations? (in addition to the bat, the owl, the crow, the catfish etc)
If he wanted perfect slaves, he could have built just that. Why send us through a life of torture and temptation instead of making us his slaves already? Why did he want to even bother to have something to judge? Wouldn't God have made it easier for himself to not have to judge so many humans when all he wants is to have a choir of praise singers in his kingdom?
Why even give this so-called free will in the first place? It only complicated things. It gave us an evil side and a good side.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 12-27-2013, 07:22 PM
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Posts: 1,280
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
But God created abominations, why is it our fault that we are these abominations? (in addition to the bat, the owl, the crow, the catfish etc)
If he wanted perfect slaves, he could have built just that. Why send us through a life of torture and temptation instead of making us his slaves already? Why did he want to even bother to have something to judge? Wouldn't God have made it easier for himself to not have to judge so many humans when all he wants is to have a choir of praise singers in his kingdom?
Why even give this so-called free will in the first place? It only complicated things. It gave us an evil side and a good side.
God created man with free will. What good is being worshiped by automatons that are simply programmed to worship and obey. This would be meaningless. Would you rather be loved by a wife that chooses to love you of her own free will, or one that has been programmed to love you? Which would be more meaningful to you?

Sin is any want of conformity unto or transgression of the law of God...

Quote:
1 John 3:4 (1611 King James Bible)

Whosoeuer committeth sinne, transgresseth also the lawe: for sinne is the transgression of the law.
Quote:
Romans 4:15 (1611 King James Bible)

Because the law worketh wrath: for where no Lawe is, there is no transgression.
...in the inward state and habit of the soul, as well as in the outward conduct of the life, whether by omission or commission:

Quote:
Romans Chapter 6 (1611 Bible)

12 Let not sinne reigne therfore in your mortall body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13 Neither yeeld yee your members as instruments of vnrighteousnes vnto sinne: but yeelde your selues vnto God, as those that are aliue from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousnesse vnto God.
14 For sinne shall not haue dominion ouer you, for yee are not vnder the Law, but vnder Grace.
15 What then? shal we sinne, because wee are not vnder the Law, but vnder Grace? God forbid.
16 Know ye not, that to whom yee yeeld your selues seruants to obey, his seruants ye are to whom ye obey: whether of sinne vnto death, or of obedience vnto righteousnesse?
17 But God bee thanked, that yee were the seruants of sinne: but ye haue obeyed from the heart that fourme of doctrine, which was deliuered you.
Quote:
Romans Chapter 7 (1611 Bible)

5 For when wee were in the flesh, the motions of sinnes which were by the law, did worke in our members, to bring foorth fruit vnto death.
6 But now wee are deliuered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held, that we should serue in newnesse of spirit, and not in the oldnesse of the letter.
7 What shall wee say then? is the law sinne? God forbid. Nay, I had not knowen sinne, but by the lawe: for I had not knowen lust, except the Law had said, Thou shalt not couet.
8 But sinne taking occasion by the commaundement, wrought in me all maner of concupiscence. For without the Law sinne was dead.
9 For I was aliue without the Law once, but when the commandement came, sinne reuiued, and I died.
10 And the commandement which was ordained to life, I found to be vnto death.
11 For sinne taking occasion by the commandement, deceiued me, and by it slew me.
12 Wherefore the Law is holy, and the Commandement holy, and iust, and good.
13 Was that then which is good, made death vnto me? God forbid. But sinne, that it might appeare sinne, working death in mee by that which is good: that sinne by the Commaundement might become exceeding sinfull.
14 For wee know that the Law is spirituall: but I am carnall, sold vnder sinne.
15 For that which I do, I allow not: for what I would, that do I not, but what I hate, that doe I.
16 If then I doe that which I would not, I consent vnto the Law, that it is good.
17 Now then, it is no more I that doe it: but sinne that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know, that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing. For to will is present with me: but how to performe that which is good, I find not.
19 For the good that I would, I do not: but the euill which I would not, that I doe.
20 Now if I doe that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sinne that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a Law, that when I would do good, euil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the Lawe of God, after the inward man.
23 But I see another Lawe in my members, warring against the Lawe of my minde, and bringing me into captiuity to the Law of sinne, which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am: who shall deliuer me from the body of this death?
It is not a mere violation of the law of our constitution, nor of the system of things, but an offense against a personal lawgiver and moral governor who vindicates his law with penalties. The soul that sins is always conscious that his sin is:

(1) intrinsically vile and polluting, and

(2) that it justly deserves punishment, and calls down the righteous wrath of God.

Hence sin carries with it two inalienable characters:

(1) ill-desert, guilt (reatus); and

(2) pollution (macula)

The moral character of a man's actions is determined by the moral state of his heart. The disposition to sin, or the habit of the soul that leads to the sinful act, is itself also sin.

The origin of sin is a mystery, and must for ever remain such to us. It is plain that for some reason God has permitted sin to enter this world, and that is all we know. His permitting it, however, in no way makes God the author of sin. Adam's sin (Gen. 3:1-6) consisted in his yielding to the assaults of temptation and eating the forbidden fruit. It involved in it, (1) the sin of unbelief, virtually making God a liar; and (2) the guilt of disobedience to a positive command. By this sin he became an apostate from God, a rebel in arms against his Creator. He lost the favor of God and communion with him; his whole nature became depraved, and he incurred the penalty involved in the covenant of works.

Our first parents being the root of all mankind, the guilt of their sin was imputed, and the same death in sin and corrupted nature were conveyed to all their posterity, descending from them by ordinary generation. Adam was constituted by God the federal head and representative of all his posterity, as he was also their natural head, and therefore when he fell they fell with him (Rom. 5:12-21; 1 Cor. 15:22-45).

His probation was their probation, and his fall their fall. Because of Adam's first sin all his posterity came into the world in a state of sin and condemnation, i.e., (1) a state of moral corruption, and (2) of guilt, as having judicially imputed to them the guilt of Adam's first sin. Original sin is frequently and properly used to denote only the moral corruption of their whole nature inherited by all men from Adam. This inherited moral corruption consists in, (1) the loss of original righteousness; and (2) the presence of a constant proneness to evil, which is the root and origin of all actual sin. It is called "sin" (Rom. 6:12, 14, 17; 7:5-17), the flesh (Gal. 5:17, 24), lust (James 1:14, 15), the body of sin (Rom. 6:6), ignorance, blindness of heart, alienation from the life of God (Eph. 4:18, 19).

It influences and depraves the whole man, and its tendency is still downward to deeper and deeper corruption, there remaining no recuperative element in the soul. It is a total depravity, and it is also universally inherited by all the natural descendants of Adam (Rom. 3:10-23; 5:12-21; 8:7). Pelagians deny original sin, and regard man as by nature morally and spiritually well; semi-Pelagians regard him as morally sick; Augustinians, or, as they are also called, Calvinists, regard man as described above, spiritually dead (Eph. 2:1; 1 John 3:14).

The doctrine of original sin is proved, (1.) From the fact of the universal sinfulness of men. There is no man that sinneth not (1 Kings 8:46; Isa. 53:6; Ps. 130:3; Rom. 3:19, 22, 23; Gal. 3:22).

(2.) From the total depravity of man: All men are declared to be destitute of any principle of spiritual life; man's apostasy from God is total and complete (Job 15:14-16; Gen. 6:5, 6). (3.) From its early manifestation (Ps. 58:3; Prov. 22:15). (4.) It is proved also from the necessity, absolutely and universally, of regeneration (John 3:3; 2 Cor. 5:17). (5.) From the universality of death (Rom. 5:12-20). Various kinds of sin are mentioned, (1.) Presumptuous sins, or as literally rendered, sins with an uplifted hand, i.e., defiant acts of sin, in contrast with errors or inadvertencies (Ps. 19:13). (2.) Secret, i.e., hidden sins (19:12); sins which escape the notice of the soul. (3.) Sin against the Holy Ghost (q.v.), or a sin unto death (Matt. 12:31, 32; 1 John 5:16), which amounts to a willful rejection of grace.

As each individual, even the most private member of the congregation, as well as the congregation at large, and the high priest, was obliged, on being convicted by his conscience of any particular sin, to come with a sin-offering, we see thus impressively disclosed the need in which every sinner stands of the salvation of Christ, and the necessity of making application to it as often as the guilt of sin renews itself upon his conscience. This resort of faith to the perfect sacrifice of Christ is the one way that lies open for the sinner's attainment of pardon and restoration to peace. And then in the sacrifice itself there is the reality of that incomparable worth and preciousness which were so significantly represented in the sin-offering by the sacredness of its blood and the hallowed destination of its flesh. With reference to this the blood of Christ is called emphatically the precious blood, and the blood that cleanseth from all sin (1 John 1:7).
__________________


I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 12-27-2013, 07:43 PM
TekcubEht's Avatar
TekcubEht TekcubEht is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
God created man with free will. What good is being worshiped by automatons that are simply programmed to worship and obey. This would be meaningless. Would you rather be loved by a wife that chooses to love you of her own free will, or one that has been programmed to love you? Which would be more meaningful to you?
You'd have to make that woman happy to love you out of her own free will. But if you only tell her she's a worthless piece of flesh whose only reason for existing is to serve you with food and help you continue your family line, then you are very likely to have that woman refuse to follow your orders and say she'd rather die than have that fate. And she most likely will be killed or will run away or whatever may happen, just to escape that fate.

Heaven itself sounds like a place where you turn into an automaton.
You cannot feel sadness, you cannot cry, you cannot be angry, you cannot rebel because you will feel like sitting there and praising God is all you have to do. You will not care about your loved ones. You will have no emotions so you will not cry for that person that saved you when you were a kid, he will burn in hell because he didn't believe in the Bible and that was the ONLY reason why he will burn in hell. But you will not care that you wouldn't have been given the chance to repent if you had died as a kid had that person not saved you.
What makes a person in Heaven so different from an automaton? An automaton is just as contented as a pleased person who needs nothing else but to follow an order.

God is the creator of everything, why would he not be the creator of sin? Sin is part of "everything". Mistakes are part of "everything". God's paradoxes are part of flaws that are also part of "everything".
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 12-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Chester Longshire (Quarantined) Chester Longshire is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The All-American boy next door
Posts: 170
Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

I have always considered Jeffrey Dahmer to be a great example of a Christian. Now here is a man who was an admitted homosexualist. He had free will to be a homer and he did it because "it felt good."

That being said, he was washed in the everflowing blood of our Lamb, Jesus Christ and got right with the Lord.

He is now sitting at the Right Hand of God and will judge the world and all the sinners in it.

Does this not illustrate clearly what God thinks of our "works?"

The Christian doctrine of Grace clearly will show you what God thinks of us and what we do in life: our deeds are filthy rags.

Think of a filthy rag: it is vile, disgusting, covered in blood and pus, something worthy to throw in the trash, yet God Loved us so much that he murdered His Only Begotten Son for us, writhing in agony for hours and hours up on the cross in Calvary.

When you think of it that way, how could you not love this AWESOME God, who is all powerful yet merciful at the same time?


Imagine torturing and murdering your son in order to redeem these worthless rags of pus and spit? Isn't that AWESOME?
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:06 PM
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Posts: 1,280
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
You'd have to make that woman happy to love you out of her own free will. But if you only tell her she's a worthless piece of flesh whose only reason for existing is to serve you with food and help you continue your family line, then you are very likely to have that woman refuse to follow your orders and say she'd rather die than have that fate. And she most likely will be killed or will run away or whatever may happen, just to escape that fate.
I do not tell my wife her place, God does.

Quote:
1 Timothy 5:14 (1611 King James Bible)

I will therefore that the yonger women marry, beare children, guid the house, giue none occasion to the aduersary to speake reprochfully.
She has dutifully followed God in every aspect. She has married, born children, keeps my house spotless, and never sasses me.

Quote:
Colossians 3:18 (1611 King James Bible)

Wiues, submit your selues vnto your owne husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
She loves God and me, both freely of her own will because she knows to do otherwise is to be condemned to hell to perish forever. She has made a good and wise choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
Heaven itself sounds like a place where you turn into an automaton. You cannot feel sadness, you cannot cry, you cannot be angry, you cannot rebel because you will feel like sitting there and praising God is all you have to do. You will not care about your loved ones. You will have no emotions so you will not cry for that person that saved you when you were a kid, he will burn in hell because he didn't believe in the Bible and that was the ONLY reason why he will burn in hell. But you will not care that you wouldn't have been given the chance to repent if you had died as a kid had that person not saved you.
What makes a person in Heaven so different from an automaton? An automaton is just as contented as a pleased person who needs nothing else but to follow an order.
The Bible does not say we will be incapable of weeping or feel sad, but rather that there will be no reason whatsoever to do so.

Quote:
Revelation 21:4 (1611 King James Bible)

And God shall wipe away all teares from their eyes: and there shall bee no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there bee any more paine: for the former things are passed away.
We will not be forced to praise God for eternity, but rather we will feel compelled to do so because of the grace He has shown us. See the difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
God is the creator of everything, why would he not be the creator of sin? Sin is part of "everything". Mistakes are part of "everything". God's paradoxes are part of flaws that are also part of "everything".
You may be misunderstanding this verse:

Quote:
Isaiah 45:7 (1611 King James Bible)

I forme the light, and create darkenesse: I make peace, and create euill: I the Lord do all these things.
You see, what God is saying is that by making light, then the concept of darkness, or the absence of light, is necessarily a contrasting result, just as God being the Author of righteousness has to have evil or sin as a contrast. These things have no meaning without the comparison of contrasting phenomena.
__________________


I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:12 PM
TekcubEht's Avatar
TekcubEht TekcubEht is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Longshire View Post
I have always considered Jeffrey Dahmer to be a great example of a Christian. Now here is a man who was an admitted homosexualist. He had free will to be a homer and he did it because "it felt good."

That being said, he was washed in the everflowing blood of our Lamb, Jesus Christ and got right with the Lord.

He is now sitting at the Right Hand of God and will judge the world and all the sinners in it.

Does this not illustrate clearly what God thinks of our "works?"

The Christian doctrine of Grace clearly will show you what God thinks of us and what we do in life: our deeds are filthy rags.

Think of a filthy rag: it is vile, disgusting, covered in blood and pus, something worthy to throw in the trash, yet God Loved us so much that he murdered His Only Begotten Son for us, writhing in agony for hours and hours up on the cross in Calvary.

When you think of it that way, how could you not love this AWESOME God, who is all powerful yet merciful at the same time?
I doubt he was even a homer to begin with. Doing that just because it feels good isn't exactly what makes one an actual homer. It would be emotional attraction towards guys that would make people actual homers.
Can you control who you fall in love with? Can you snap your fingers and say "I will now fall in love with this person of which I hate the behavior and appearance so much!"?

I still think that God committing suicide by humans and then reviving himself wasn't enough to teach humans a lesson. Nor do I think it was needed, God could have just forgiven people and sent a message to the whole world that they must believe in him (thus removing the need of Jesus, since God would just be himself), and it would still be the same, people would still continue to live like today, because all the direct communication had ceased a long time ago, if it happened.
I mean... look at the world we live in! Wars, jerks, nakedness in television and newspapers, sex-crazed teenagers who fornicate, prostitution becoming an industry, priests lying to followers of Christ and taking their money while not providing services, priests turning gay and resorting to pedophilia...
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Chester Longshire (Quarantined) Chester Longshire is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The All-American boy next door
Posts: 170
Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
I doubt he was even a homer to begin with. Doing that just because it feels good isn't exactly what makes one an actual homer. It would be emotional attraction towards guys that would make people actual homers.
Can you control who you fall in love with? Can you snap your fingers and say "I will now fall in love with this person of which I hate the behavior and appearance so much!"?

I still think that God committing suicide by humans and then reviving himself wasn't enough to teach humans a lesson. Nor do I think it was needed, God could have just forgiven people and sent a message to the whole world that they must believe in him (thus removing the need of Jesus, since God would just be himself), and it would still be the same, people would still continue to live like today, because all the direct communication had ceased a long time ago, if it happened.
I mean... look at the world we live in! Wars, jerks, nakedness in television and newspapers, sex-crazed teenagers who fornicate, prostitution becoming an industry, priests lying to followers of Christ and taking their money while not providing services, priests turning gay and resorting to pedophilia...
All of those non-believers will surely roast in hell for eternity so I don't really have to worry about them. One day I will be laughing at them as they roast in a pit of fire.

And clearly, Jeffrey Dahmer sinned. Let's not sugarcoat - he was a gay for a long time.

He also rid the world of many homers.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Posts: 1,280
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
I doubt he was even a homer to begin with. Doing that just because it feels good isn't exactly what makes one an actual homer. It would be emotional attraction towards guys that would make people actual homers.
Can you control who you fall in love with? Can you snap your fingers and say "I will now fall in love with this person of which I hate the behavior and appearance so much!"?

I still think that God committing suicide by humans and then reviving himself wasn't enough to teach humans a lesson. Nor do I think it was needed, God could have just forgiven people and sent a message to the whole world that they must believe in him (thus removing the need of Jesus, since God would just be himself), and it would still be the same, people would still continue to live like today, because all the direct communication had ceased a long time ago, if it happened.
I mean... look at the world we live in! Wars, jerks, nakedness in television and newspapers, sex-crazed teenagers who fornicate, prostitution becoming an industry, priests lying to followers of Christ and taking their money while not providing services, priests turning gay and resorting to pedophilia...
Friend, you are not reading and understand our posts. You are in effect rejecting the knowledge God has graciously given in His Word.

Quote:
Hosea 4:6 (1611 King James Bible)

¶ My people are destroyed for lacke of knowledge: because thou hast reiected knowledge, I will also reiect thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the lawe of thy God, I wil also forget thy children.
Why would you choose to deny God's Word, when the implications are severe both for you and your descendants?
__________________


I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:28 PM
TekcubEht's Avatar
TekcubEht TekcubEht is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
Friend, you are not reading and understand our posts. You are in effect rejecting the knowledge God has graciously given in His Word.



Why would you choose to deny God's Word, when the implications are severe both for you and your descendants?
I will have no descendants.
I will pay for whatever sins I have committed (doubting and questioning the Bible, not praying, theft of a few toys from a cousin while I was a kid - although I did give them back after being found out, not trusting fellow humans)
Anything else I have committed?
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:32 PM
Chester Longshire (Quarantined) Chester Longshire is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The All-American boy next door
Posts: 170
Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
I will have no descendants.
More proof that the non-meek shall not inherit the earth.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:34 PM
TekcubEht's Avatar
TekcubEht TekcubEht is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Oh yeah, and working on a Sabbath.
I'm still looking left and right whenever I go outside the house, because I'm supposed to be dead by now.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:37 PM
Chester Longshire (Quarantined) Chester Longshire is offline
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The All-American boy next door
Posts: 170
Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
Oh yeah, and working on a Sabbath.
I'm still looking left and right whenever I go outside the house, because I'm supposed to be dead by now.
This self-righteous (in a self-depricatory manner) diatribe amounts to nothing.

I have done things so horrible you could not imagine.

I have slept with hundreds of oriental hookers, and many other things I can't talk about here.

That being said, God has given me GRACE, to wash in His Blood, therefore I am heavenbound, whereas you are not.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Posts: 1,280
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
I will have no descendants.
I will pay for whatever sins I have committed (doubting and questioning the Bible, not praying, theft of a few toys from a cousin while I was a kid - although I did give them back after being found out, not trusting fellow humans)
Anything else I have committed?
You may choose to have descendants in the future. Right?

You were born in sin, inheriting the original sin passed down though all generations. You are not reading my posts.

I feel as though I am wasting my time passing on to you the knowledge God has bestowed upon us in His Word if you are not going to read it.
__________________


I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:47 PM
TekcubEht's Avatar
TekcubEht TekcubEht is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Longshire View Post
This self-righteous (in a self-depricatory manner) diatribe amounts to nothing.

I have done things so horrible you could not imagine.

I have slept with hundreds of oriental hookers, and many other things I can't talk about here.

That being said, God has given me GRACE, to wash in His Blood, therefore I am heavenbound, whereas you are not.
Not like I see what the big deal with Heaven is anyway. If the promise were different, such as being able to live another kind of life, and another, and another on different worlds... now that would have been cool. But to just continue to be submissive after a whole life of submission... Doesn't sound like anything worthwhile.
Neither is Hell, but the options given seem to be enough for me to not be submissive. I'd not get anything I'd want either way, I'd just be made to think that all I want is to be a slave.

But let's discuss this strange new perversion that has appeared on Earth lately: Objectophilia. What is the Church's stance on these?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXlaS_jYBFQ
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:53 PM
TekcubEht's Avatar
TekcubEht TekcubEht is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
You may choose to have descendants in the future. Right?

You were born in sin, inheriting the original sin passed down though all generations. You are not reading my posts.

I feel as though I am wasting my time passing on to you the knowledge God has bestowed upon us in His Word if you are not going to read it.
Only if my brain were modified by some accident. Otherwise, no.

It was not my fault for being born in sin, it was the fault of my predecessors. If your father makes a debt and you are asked to pay that debt, what was your fault? You didn't make the debt in the first place.

I still do not think this was the knowledge of God, it was what humans passed down to you. I do not trust humans that much.
If only God had created a floating rock with the Bible verses written on it, and those verses could change to any language, so that humans would not need to translate them (and thus keep God's words intact)... then I'd be 100% sure it was God's word. Because no human could make a rock do that. Not even science could explain it. And we could all go there and see it for ourselves.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 12-27-2013, 09:04 PM
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Posts: 1,280
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
Only if my brain were modified by some accident. Otherwise, no.

It was not my fault for being born in sin, it was the fault of my predecessors. If your father makes a debt and you are asked to pay that debt, what was your fault? You didn't make the debt in the first place.

I still do not think this was the knowledge of God, it was what humans passed down to you. I do not trust humans that much.
If only God had created a floating rock with the Bible verses written on it, and those verses could change to any language, so that humans would not need to translate them (and thus keep God's words intact)... then I'd be 100% sure it was God's word. Because no human could make a rock do that. Not even science could explain it. And we could all go there and see it for ourselves.
God is perfectly just, and if he holds each and every human being born accountable for the original sin in the garden of Eden, then we are led to conclude that this accountability must be just.

If you are not satisfied with The Bible (KJV 1611) as the perfect Word of God, then you lie when you say this magical floating rock would satisfy your doubting mind. How could this be better than what we are given?
__________________


I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 12-27-2013, 09:12 PM
TekcubEht's Avatar
TekcubEht TekcubEht is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TekcubEht is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
God is perfectly just, and if he holds each and every human being born accountable for the original sin in the garden of Eden, then we are led to conclude that this accountability must be just.

If you are not satisfied with The Bible (KJV 1611) as the perfect Word of God, then you lie when you say this magical floating rock would satisfy your doubting mind. How could this be better than what we are given?
That is what humans have wrote. On paper. And those words have been translated to English and other languages. Meanings of words have meed modified or lost in translations.

I am not satisfied with the KJV because it is an object that any human can make. Only that it was made by more people. A rock that floats and has writings that change to fit the language of the person looking at it, on the other hand, cannot be done by humans. Especially a rock that floats without having any magnetic field or air to blow it up or anything that science can analyze. That would be less likely to have been tampered with by man, especially at current times when we can't even cure advanced stages of cancer.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 12-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Posts: 1,280
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
That is what humans have wrote. On paper. And those words have been translated to English and other languages. Meanings of words have meed modified or lost in translations.

I am not satisfied with the KJV because it is an object that any human can make. Only that it was made by more people. A rock that floats and has writings that change to fit the language of the person looking at it, on the other hand, cannot be done by humans. Especially a rock that floats without having any magnetic field or air to blow it up or anything that science can analyze. That would be less likely to have been tampered with by man, especially at current times when we can't even cure advanced stages of cancer.
If you cannot grasp that God tells us His Word is His Word in His Word, then I can't really help you. You are simply implacable. You are in fact mentioned thrice in this verse as those condemned to hell:

Quote:
Romans 1:31 (1611 King James Bible)

Without vnderstanding, couenant breakers, without naturall affection, implacable, vnmercifull;
You expect God to put on a magic show for you? Where would there be any faith required to believe that?

Quote:
Hebrews 11:1 (1611 King James Bible)

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the euidence of things not seen.
__________________


I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
asexuality, celibacy, celibacy syndrome, demisexual, demographic meltdown, gray asexual, grey asexual, orientation, perversion, preference

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved