The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!

THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! Open for the CHRISTmas Season only.

Old 01-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Forum Member
Forum Member
Location: North Carolina Mountains (God's Country & even closer to Heaven)
Persecuted Craig has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Christians in the U. S. Suffer More Than Christians in the Middle East.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
Every single day, day after day, we suffer from fewer religious freedoms. Sit down in the waiting room while you car is being repaired, look up at the TV and another religious freedom violated, CNN instead of Fox.

This suffering has got to stop.
Thank you so much, Brother, for bringing up this important topic.

I can't even begin to tell you the persecution I suffer at the hands of the lost and the damned every time I leave my compound. Now, we have the interwebs, and I am again persecuted at almost every turn and without even having got out of my Barcalounger. I'm sure many here can relate.

The un-Godly often make empty claims that Christians calling themselves victims of persecution are "letting their imaginations get away from them" or some other stupidity. Well, Brother, I'm here to tell you that I don't have an imagination, so go figure that one out.

I really don't know what the Power of Christ may compel me to do the next time one of these God-less jokers comes at me with their persecuting looks or if one says to me "that's just not logical." Why can't they just admit that they hate our God, worship Satan, and that trying to tell me to "lower my voice, there are children here" is no different than Daniel's trials in the lion's den?

Daniel 6:20-23
Quote:
20 And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?

21 Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever.

22 My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

23 Then was the king exceedingly glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.
Stay strong in the face of these times, friend. Our God will see us through. PRAISE JESUS!!
Old 01-11-2014, 03:17 AM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Divorcee Nuts for JESUS! Tell her once Jailed for JESUS 

Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™Baxter Gladwell III is a True Christian™
Default Re: Christians in the U. S. Suffer More Than Christians in the Middle East.

AMEN! There is a worldwide WAR ON CHRISTIANITY, spearheaded by ISLAMOFASCISTS! And of course, Obama and Big Media are doing NOTHING to make the people aware! They want the sheeple to be docile. BAAAH BAAH! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

ALL CHRISTIANS SHOULD WATCH THIS SPEECH:

LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION (Psalm 139:13-16, Jeremiah 1:5, Job 31:15, Isaiah 49:5)
MARRIAGE = 1 MAN + 1 WOMAN (Ephesians 5:22-33)
NO FOOD FOR THOSE WHO DON"T WORK (2 Thessalonians 3:10-12)
PRACTICING HOMOS AND HOMO-ENABLERS ARE LIVING IN SIN (Romans 1:26-28, 32)
BUT JESUS WILL TAKE YOU BACK AND COVER YOU IN HIS BLOOD(1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
Old 01-12-2014, 12:05 AM
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts 

see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.see_the_light is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.

Obama and his crypto-moooslem ideas and atheistic front are some of the anti-christ's main weapons against TRUE CHRISTIANS.

May he burn in hell.

PRAISE THE LORD!