The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum

Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1501  
Old 04-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is online now
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: chillin' in the onset of winter
Posts: 8,513
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
...SO your god rules by fear...
Are you just discovering this now?

Fun fact; do a search in the King James Bible, and:

"Love God" returns 14 results.

"Fear God" returns 26 results.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm...." though you're probably too young to get the reference.
__________________
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
“A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it.” — John David Barrow, FRS
Reply With Quote
  #1502  
Old 04-04-2014, 11:55 PM
The_Halfwit_Atheist's Avatar
The_Halfwit_Atheist The_Halfwit_Atheist is offline
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper
 

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: window licking
Posts: 62
The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Are you just discovering this now?

Fun fact; do a search in the King James Bible, and:

"Love God" returns 14 results.

"Fear God" returns 26 results.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm...." though you're probably too young to get the reference.
Naw, I knew it already. However, I was interested to know if they acknowledged it, because of their complete lack of logic, reason and knowledge. They try to get small shots in, like quoting scripture. I do not care, but I guess it makes them feel better about being wrong...
__________________
Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Reply With Quote
  #1503  
Old 04-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is online now
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: chillin' in the onset of winter
Posts: 8,513
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
...it makes them feel better about being wrong...
But as the standard of proof here (well, standard of anything, really) is the King James Bible, they are not wrong.

So when are you going to read the Bible so you can discuss its contents intelligently? That's what this forum is about. All other viewpoints, possibilities, musings, etc., are not welcome here.
__________________
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
“A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it.” — John David Barrow, FRS
Reply With Quote
  #1504  
Old 04-05-2014, 04:48 AM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,855
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
Naw, I knew it already. However, I was interested to know if they acknowledged it, because of their complete lack of logic, reason and knowledge. They try to get small shots in, like quoting scripture. I do not care, but I guess it makes them feel better about being wrong...
Dear Demon:

God's Holy Word is never wrong, always right, and perfect in every way. If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie. You need to seriously reconsider your logic.

I don't know about you, but I'm putting my faith in something believable like talking snakes, a tower that was build high into the clouds, Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt, a global flood that wiped out all life, a river turning into blood, burning ice falling from the skies, a pillar of fire appearing out of nowhere to stop the Egyptians, Moses parting the Red Sea, a river bursting out of a rock, God flying around in a cloud ship and zapping the Isrealites with fire beams, talking donkeys, a sound of trumpets crumbling the walls fo Jericho, the day and night cycle stopping at Joshua's command, Samson's super human strength and his 1 vs 1000 victory over armed and armored soldiers using nothing but a donkey's jawbone, Saul speaking with Samuels ghost, Solomon's 1000 mates, God & Isrealite killing a 1 million strong cushite army, Jesus walking on water, Jesus raising the dead, Jesus turning water to wine, Jesus feeding 5000 people with 5 loafs of bread and 2 fish, the earth quaking when Jesus died and zombies walking the streets and Jesus rising from the dead and flying to Heaven.


Quote:
Psalm 18:30
As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

Psalm 19:7
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #1505  
Old 04-05-2014, 05:08 AM
The_Halfwit_Atheist's Avatar
The_Halfwit_Atheist The_Halfwit_Atheist is offline
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper
 

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: window licking
Posts: 62
The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Demon:

God's Holy Word is never wrong, always right, and perfect in every way. If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie. You need to seriously reconsider your logic.

I don't know about you, but I'm putting my faith in something believable like talking snakes, a tower that was build high into the clouds, Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt, a global flood that wiped out all life, a river turning into blood, burning ice falling from the skies, a pillar of fire appearing out of nowhere to stop the Egyptians, Moses parting the Red Sea, a river bursting out of a rock, God flying around in a cloud ship and zapping the Isrealites with fire beams, talking donkeys, a sound of trumpets crumbling the walls fo Jericho, the day and night cycle stopping at Joshua's command, Samson's super human strength and his 1 vs 1000 victory over armed and armored soldiers using nothing but a donkey's jawbone, Saul speaking with Samuels ghost, Solomon's 1000 mates, God & Isrealite killing a 1 million strong cushite army, Jesus walking on water, Jesus raising the dead, Jesus turning water to wine, Jesus feeding 5000 people with 5 loafs of bread and 2 fish, the earth quaking when Jesus died and zombies walking the streets and Jesus rising from the dead and flying to Heaven.




YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
Now I am really confused. This God of yours clearly cannot exist.
__________________
Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Reply With Quote
  #1506  
Old 04-05-2014, 05:12 AM
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is online now
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Posts: 14,091
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
Now I am really confused. This God of yours clearly cannot exist.
You really live up to your sig line.



Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1507  
Old 04-05-2014, 05:15 AM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,855
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
Now I am really confused.
That's true. The Holy Bible tells us that you atheists are fools, and hellbound.

Most likely God placed a stumbling stone in front of you. He's like that you know.

Quote:
Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #1508  
Old 04-05-2014, 05:18 AM
BaptistBethany's Avatar
BaptistBethany BaptistBethany is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Best stoning bucket 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: True Southern Belle in Richmond, VA
Posts: 170
BaptistBethany is a True Christian™BaptistBethany is a True Christian™BaptistBethany is a True Christian™BaptistBethany is a True Christian™BaptistBethany is a True Christian™BaptistBethany is a True Christian™BaptistBethany is a True Christian™BaptistBethany is a True Christian™BaptistBethany is a True Christian™BaptistBethany is a True Christian™BaptistBethany is a True Christian™
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Demon:

God's Holy Word is never wrong, always right, and perfect in every way. If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie. You need to seriously reconsider your logic.

I don't know about you, but I'm putting my faith in something believable like talking snakes, a tower that was build high into the clouds, Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt, a global flood that wiped out all life, a river turning into blood, burning ice falling from the skies, a pillar of fire appearing out of nowhere to stop the Egyptians, Moses parting the Red Sea, a river bursting out of a rock, God flying around in a cloud ship and zapping the Isrealites with fire beams, talking donkeys, a sound of trumpets crumbling the walls fo Jericho, the day and night cycle stopping at Joshua's command, Samson's super human strength and his 1 vs 1000 victory over armed and armored soldiers using nothing but a donkey's jawbone, Saul speaking with Samuels ghost, Solomon's 1000 mates, God & Isrealite killing a 1 million strong cushite army, Jesus walking on water, Jesus raising the dead, Jesus turning water to wine, Jesus feeding 5000 people with 5 loafs of bread and 2 fish, the earth quaking when Jesus died and zombies walking the streets and Jesus rising from the dead and flying to Heaven.




YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel


AMEN!!!!!
__________________
Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***
Reply With Quote
  #1509  
Old 04-05-2014, 09:09 AM
Mary Thompson's Avatar
Mary Thompson Mary Thompson is offline
True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™ 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Freehold, Iowa, God's Nation!
Posts: 653
Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mary Thompson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
(Not something like 'You are wrong because the Bible says god exists'),
Trust an atheist to contaminate a GODLYforum like Landover Baptist, by disrespecting God to the point of not using a capital letter for His name! I am simply shocked! And as for what you posted, you just proved yourself wrong in this! The Bible is written by God (2 Timothy 3:16) it says so right there in the Bible which we know is to be correct because it is written by God! Tonight, I shall pray for you to open your heart to Jesus!
In Christ,
Mary Thompson.
__________________
Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Last edited by Alphonse Alban; 04-05-2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag
Reply With Quote
  #1510  
Old 04-06-2014, 12:30 AM
The_Halfwit_Atheist's Avatar
The_Halfwit_Atheist The_Halfwit_Atheist is offline
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper
 

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: window licking
Posts: 62
The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Thompson View Post
Trust an atheist to contaminate a GODLYforum like Landover Baptist, by disrespecting God to the point of not using a capital letter for His name! I am simply shocked! And as for what you posted, you just proved yourself wrong in this! The Bible is written by God (2 Timothy 3:16) it says so right there in the Bible which we know is to be correct because it is written by God! Tonight, I shall pray for you to open your heart to Jesus!
In Christ,
Mary Thompson.
That is the most stupid thing ever. It is like saying that I have never told a lie. It MUST be true, because I said I have never told a lie!
Atheists, for the hundredth time, do not hate your god. We simply believe he has never existed. The fact that you Christians have not provided any proof or even a decent answer to any of my questions just confirms it in my mind.
__________________
Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Reply With Quote
  #1511  
Old 04-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: wherever God takes me
Posts: 2,804
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
That is the most stupid thing ever. It is like saying that I have never told a lie. It MUST be true, because I said I have never told a lie!
The difference is, that God is God and you aren't. Kapish?

Quote:
Atheists, for the hundredth time, do not hate your god. We simply believe he has never existed.
That's a pretty hateful thing to say, wouldn't you agree?

Quote:
The fact that you Christians have not provided any proof or even a decent answer to any of my questions just confirms it in my mind.
Read the Bible. All the "proof" you need is right there. (Meaning, that if you had read and understood the Bible you would have known that God wants us to believe, not seek proof - John 20:29).
Reply With Quote
  #1512  
Old 04-06-2014, 01:36 AM
The_Halfwit_Atheist's Avatar
The_Halfwit_Atheist The_Halfwit_Atheist is offline
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper
 

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: window licking
Posts: 62
The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
The difference is, that God is God and you aren't. Kapish?

That's a pretty hateful thing to say, wouldn't you agree?

Read the Bible. All the "proof" you need is right there. (Meaning, that if you had read and understood the Bible you would have known that God wants us to believe, not seek proof - John 20:29).
No... It means that we do not hate or love your god, because we truly think that there is nothing to hate and that there is nothing to love.
Reply With Quote
  #1513  
Old 04-06-2014, 01:43 AM
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: wherever God takes me
Posts: 2,804
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
No... It means that we do not hate or love your god, because we truly think that there is nothing to hate and that there is nothing to love.
Sweetie, I see that you're not the brightest bulb in the Home Depot, so I'll explain it to you again: if a person (meaning an atheist, meaning you) denies the existence of the most powerful Being in the world, the Creator of all Creation, then yes, it is pretty hateful.
Reply With Quote
  #1514  
Old 04-06-2014, 01:08 PM
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Yarra Valley
Posts: 6,221
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
Christians have not provided any proof or even a decent answer to any of my questions just confirms it in my mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
My point is this. Who created your god?
If he created himself, then the Big Bang theory is highly plausible, because Christians believe it to be false due to the fact that nothing started it. It just blew of its own accord. If he just was, if he just exists? According to the bible, if God did not create something, it does not exist. If your god did not create himself... Then he must not exist, due to his own logic in your bible. If someone else created him,
a) He still would not exist and
b) You Christians would be worshipping the wrong dude
.


That's because you haven't asked a decent question yet

If you think God doesn't exist, why do you keep asking where He came from?
Reply With Quote
  #1515  
Old 04-06-2014, 07:08 PM
The_Halfwit_Atheist's Avatar
The_Halfwit_Atheist The_Halfwit_Atheist is offline
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper
 

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: window licking
Posts: 62
The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post

That's because you haven't asked a decent question yet

If you think God doesn't exist, why do you keep asking where He came from?
I am an atheist. I like to ask perfectly reasonable questions, because Christians can not answer the, without denying the existence of their god. Therefore, their god must not exist.
Reply With Quote
  #1516  
Old 04-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is online now
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: chillin' in the onset of winter
Posts: 8,513
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
...I like to ask perfectly reasonable questions, because Christians can not answer the, without denying the existence of their god...
You're asking questions that are MEANINGLESS to them.

What if I asked you, "Why is blue?". What would you say? What would you say when I deem your answer to be unacceptable to my very limited understanding, and attempt to mock/pester/berate YOU for my failure to understand?

Quote:
...Therefore, their god must not exist.
Oh, right, because YOU don't understand something, it doesn't make sense to anyone.

There are answers to your questions, but these people don't have them. You've been told this before. A definition of insanity is to repeat behaviour expecting a different outcome.
__________________
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
“A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it.” — John David Barrow, FRS
Reply With Quote
  #1517  
Old 04-06-2014, 09:19 PM
The_Halfwit_Atheist's Avatar
The_Halfwit_Atheist The_Halfwit_Atheist is offline
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper
 

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: window licking
Posts: 62
The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
You're asking questions that are MEANINGLESS to them.

What if I asked you, "Why is blue?". What would you say? What would you say when I deem your answer to be unacceptable to my very limited understanding, and attempt to mock/pester/berate YOU for my failure to understand?



Oh, right, because YOU don't understand something, it doesn't make sense to anyone.
Not quite. What I mean is that I want to know questions' answers that they, as Christians, ought to know the answer to (like why they ARE Christians), and they are not responding with an answer. Instead, they are insulting my intelligence.
__________________
Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Reply With Quote
  #1518  
Old 04-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is online now
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: chillin' in the onset of winter
Posts: 8,513
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
...Not quite. What I mean is that I want to know questions' answers that they, as Christians, ought to know the answer to...
No, they shouldn't know the answer to that question because it is meaningless to them.

Quote:
...(like why they ARE Christians)...
Because the Bible says God will send them to Hell if they aren't.

Quote:
...Instead, they are insulting my intelligence.
Impossible.
__________________
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
“A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it.” — John David Barrow, FRS
Reply With Quote
  #1519  
Old 04-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Posts: 5,371
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
Instead, they are insulting my intelligence.
You are taking care of that part by yourself just fine.
Reply With Quote
  #1520  
Old 04-07-2014, 02:45 AM
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Yarra Valley
Posts: 6,221
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

And straight away, we have an excellent example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
I am an atheist. I like to ask perfectly reasonable questions, because Christians can not answer the, without denying the existence of their god. Therefore, their god must not exist.
Working backwards from your conclusion:
Therefore God does not exist.
OK, now what was it you had just before that:
Christians can not answer without denying God's existence.
It may come as some surprise to you, but Christians answers in my experience when I was a heathen wretch never included the datum that God did not exist. Mohammedans answers never presupposed that Mohanned did not exist, Concucians answers never presupposed that Conficius did not exist (although they would probably agree that it didn't matter whether he did or not because the analects exist and that is what they follow), Sikhs answers do not deny the existence of Guru Nanak and, as far as I am aware, Hindus do not deny the existence of whatever goblin they're wordhipping today when they reply. So far so good.

So next up, moving back in your argument, we should come to tha actual question you say I'm unable to answer without denying God's existence:
I am an atheist. I like to ask perfectly reasonable questions
That's it. Not an argument at all. I don't know what it is. It's not really a statement, just a sort of unrelated gobbledygooks.

How would you respond to this, I wonder?
I am a Christian. I like to ask perfectly reasonable questions because atheists can not answer them without accepting the existence of God. Therefore, God must exist.

Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 04-07-2014 at 02:47 AM. Reason: clarification
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
atheism, atheists: vain godless scum, hell: no fun for sinners, i love list threads!!!!, lies

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved