The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum

Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Science=Satan (On Moderation) Science=Satan is offline
Unsaved trash, smartassed tool of satan
Foul Sinner on Moderation
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere around here
Posts: 58
Science=Satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Science=Satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Science=Satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Science=Satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
For us Christians it is obvious that KJV Bible is 100% accurate on all accounts as it is the perfect word of God and there are NO contradiction in it. However, if there are someones doubting it, it can be easily demonstrated how wrong they are.

Especially New testament is handy for this, as there are several different accurate records about life of Jesus. These are of course four gospels. They are all 100% accurate eyewitness reports of men whose hands were moved by God.
2 Timothy 3:16

So we all know how Jesus went over sea of Galilee into the land Gergesenes, (also known as land of Gadarenes) drove devils out of men, killed whole livestock of nearby city in process and because of that angered the people of the city and then came back home. Not only we know that, but we also can see exactly how this happened and how all the people were placed at the scene. We can even see the direction of the wind because Bible is so accurate about these historical events.










I drew quickly this picture as well to highlight the obvious, so not even the most skeptical reader can't deny the historical accuracy of this account.
Actually and don't hate me for saying this there is a contradiction in the Bible because it says God is all knowing and all good but if he is all good then he cant know the feeling of lust so not all knowing but if he does know the feeling of lust then he's not all good see what i mean?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is online now
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: chillin' in the spring (c'mon sunshine)
Posts: 8,304
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Science=Satan View Post
Actually and don't hate me for saying this there is a contradiction in the Bible because it says God is all knowing and all good but if he is all good then he cant know the feeling of lust so not all knowing but if he does know the feeling of lust then he's not all good see what i mean?
Wow. Stretch much?

Who claims that the Bible says that God cannot feel lust? Or, if He could, that it would be a bad thing?

Here's a crazy idea: READ THE BIBLE AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS FOR YOURSELF.

Exodus 34:14 "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"

See? The Bible ACTUALLY SAYS that God is jealous. You don't have to pull unsupported hypotheses out of your ass when the Bible gives you everything you need.

So a much more cohesive argument to have with Christians is why:

-God is jealous

added to

-God is good

means jealousy is good (according to the Bible).

Do you now see how reading the Bible and knowing what it really says (as opposed to trying to make stuff up) helps you NOT look like a fool?

Takeaway from this: READ THE BIBLE. Start here: http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1.htm
__________________
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
“A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it.” — John David Barrow, FRS
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-11-2014, 03:25 PM
AtheistAsshat AtheistAsshat is offline
Unsaved trash, avowed demon
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: peeing in Christ's cornflakes
Posts: 55
AtheistAsshat is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistAsshat is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistAsshat is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistAsshat is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistAsshat is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistAsshat is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AtheistAsshat is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

I haven't seen a talking snake around these parts...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Posts: 6,871
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist123456 View Post
I haven't seen a talking snake around these parts...
And that is significant why?
__________________
1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-12-2014, 04:36 AM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,262
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheistAsshat View Post
I haven't seen a talking snake around these parts...
Don't worry, you'll see plenty of them in hell.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-13-2014, 11:53 AM
WWJDnow's Avatar
WWJDnow WWJDnow is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mission to Australia Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Porn Resistant Pro-Life Bronze Tither Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Godless New York City
Posts: 3,699
WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Science=Satan View Post
Actually and don't hate me for saying this there is a contradiction in the Bible because it says God is all knowing and all good but if he is all good then he cant know the feeling of lust so not all knowing but if he does know the feeling of lust then he's not all good see what i mean?
You seem to be confusing knowing how something feels and actually feeling it. For example, I understand why people are frustrated that black people all expect government handouts instead of having to work for a living, but I'm not a racist.
__________________
The kinetic theory of gasses is ONLY a THEORY.

Teach the controversy!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-13-2014, 11:57 AM
WWJDnow's Avatar
WWJDnow WWJDnow is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mission to Australia Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Porn Resistant Pro-Life Bronze Tither Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Godless New York City
Posts: 3,699
WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadofGrace View Post
Logic can not prove the accuracy of the Bible as logic can not exist in God. "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Genesis 1:27
Thus, in order for God to have logic, logic must exist in man AND woman. Surely, it is self evident that there has never been a logical woman, so the proposition fails.
If God wanted women to be logical, He wouldn't have given them periods.
__________________
The kinetic theory of gasses is ONLY a THEORY.

Teach the controversy!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-06-2014, 09:56 AM
ApleInc's Avatar
ApleInc ApleInc is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
ApleInc is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Wow. Stretch much?

Who claims that the Bible says that God cannot feel lust? Or, if He could, that it would be a bad thing?

Here's a crazy idea: READ THE BIBLE AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS FOR YOURSELF.

Exodus 34:14 "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"

See? The Bible ACTUALLY SAYS that God is jealous. You don't have to pull unsupported hypotheses out of your ass when the Bible gives you everything you need.

So a much more cohesive argument to have with Christians is why:

-God is jealous

added to

-God is good

means jealousy is good (according to the Bible).

Do you now see how reading the Bible and knowing what it really says (as opposed to trying to make stuff up) helps you NOT look like a fool?

Takeaway from this: READ THE BIBLE. Start here: http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1.htm
If lust isn't a bad thing then what about Matthew 5:28? "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart".
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-06-2014, 10:48 AM
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Posts: 5,313
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApleInc View Post
If lust isn't a bad thing then what about Matthew 5:28?
Making another account does not make you any less dumb. You are still missing the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Wow. Stretch much?

Who claims that the Bible says that God cannot feel lust? Or, if He could, that it would be a bad thing?

Here's a crazy idea: READ THE BIBLE AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS FOR YOURSELF.

Exodus 34:14 "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"

See? The Bible ACTUALLY SAYS that God is jealous. You don't have to pull unsupported hypotheses out of your ass when the Bible gives you everything you need.

So a much more cohesive argument to have with Christians is why:

-God is jealous

added to

-God is good

means jealousy is good (according to the Bible).

Do you now see how reading the Bible and knowing what it really says (as opposed to trying to make stuff up) helps you NOT look like a fool?

Takeaway from this: READ THE BIBLE. Start here: http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1.htm
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-17-2014, 01:01 PM
Walter Van Slyke's Avatar
Walter Van Slyke Walter Van Slyke is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 99
Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™Walter Van Slyke is a True Christian™
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApleInc View Post
If lust isn't a bad thing then what about Matthew 5:28? "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart".
Just because God knows what lust feels like doesn't mean it's not a bad thing. Our loving Lord understands all of our shortcomings only too well; indeed, He came to Earth and experienced greater temptation than any of us will ever have to (Matthew 4:1-10), and yet did not succumb. Why? Because He is born of God and cannot sin.
Quote:
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Our Lord commands us to be perfect like Him, and so we are.
Quote:
Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
So when you see a pretty young thing in a short dress and high heels walk past you on the street, you immediately start thinking of all the naughty things you'd love to do to her if you only had the chance. We, on the other hand, do not, because we have been made pure with the blood of our Lord and cannot sin.
__________________
Deuteronomy 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-15-2014, 06:55 AM
CaeruleaTigris's Avatar
CaeruleaTigris CaeruleaTigris is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged abo lover
Under Investigation

Cutter 

Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Godless New Zealand, land of sheep buggerers
Posts: 10
CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.CaeruleaTigris is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Sorry, still not doing it. Could you please find some "proof" that isn't from the bible?
__________________
Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-15-2014, 07:02 AM
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Posts: 6,871
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaeruleaTigris View Post
Sorry, still not doing it. Could you please find some "proof" that isn't from the bible?
The Bible is the only source of information we have about God.

That's like saying 'prove to me evolution: but you can't refer to written works about evolution.

You are rigging the game and it is very disingenuous of you to do so.

YIC
__________________
1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-18-2014, 03:37 PM
MaroneyBaloney MaroneyBaloney is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged scottish fag
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Can you do better than Scotland?
Posts: 52
MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Dr. Niles,
You make a faulty analogy with hopes of bringing to light a double standard. Evolution is backed by evidence we have found in scientific research; to say there are no historical documents supporting evolution is like discrediting human communication before writing due to lack of historical text.

As for the top of the thread regarding historical accuracy, did nobody think it possible that three written accounts of the same alleged event could match if they were written after one another? It's much like me writing The Great Gatsby verbatim and saying I must be divinely inspired because it matched the original account, when I simply read the original to seem inspired an consistent.
__________________
2 Thess 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-18-2014, 03:50 PM
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Posts: 6,871
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney00 View Post
Dr. Niles,
You make a faulty analogy with hopes of bringing to light a double standard. Evolution is backed by evidence we have found in scientific research; to say there are no historical documents supporting evolution is like discrediting human communication before writing due to lack of historical text.

As for the top of the thread regarding historical accuracy, did nobody think it possible that three written accounts of the same alleged event could match if they were written after one another? It's much like me writing The Great Gatsby verbatim and saying I must be divinely inspired because it matched the original account, when I simply read the original to seem inspired an consistent.
You assert that I'm using a double standard yet do not substantiate your point. You are obviously wedded to methodological materialism and as such are making the a priori assumption that there is no God.

Your materialist philosophical decision completely rules out the teleological arguement. Does that make sense?

You may not beleive the Bible but that is what Christians do beleive and if you are attempting to use logica and reason to affect what a Christian thinks you will find that no Christian can ever be made to think critically about our beleifs when we have the Bible and our Faith to do that for us.

YIC
__________________
1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-18-2014, 06:14 PM
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 12,812
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney00 View Post
Dr. Niles,
You make a faulty analogy with hopes of bringing to light a double standard. Evolution is backed by evidence we have found in scientific research; to say there are no historical documents supporting evolution is like discrediting human communication before writing due to lack of historical text.

As for the top of the thread regarding historical accuracy, did nobody think it possible that three written accounts of the same alleged event could match if they were written after one another? It's much like me writing The Great Gatsby verbatim and saying I must be divinely inspired because it matched the original account, when I simply read the original to seem inspired an consistent.
Nonsense. Creationism has far more evidence that evolution, but those who bring forth this evidence are punished. Ever see the movie Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed? You can watch it here for free (I know, weird for a Jew to release it for free, but the LORD works in mysterious ways):

__________________
.



Proud Quiver Full Mommy To Many

(Psalm 127:3-5)


Open Invitation To Atheists: 5 Reasons To Join the Church Repent, and join us today!
Reasons To Believe (1 Peter 3:15) Logical And practical answers to a common question
Autism - the New Gay Atheists conduct a nation-wide social experiment with children - Autism.
The Truth About New Atheism Why Atheism is a Religion, And New Atheism Is Evil
Collecting Recipes For Placenta: Fetal Bread Of Life Ladies, share your recipes here for the fetal "Bread Of Life" (John 6:35)
Does God Love Me? A Biblical explanation of who God loves!



Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-18-2014, 07:51 PM
MaroneyBaloney MaroneyBaloney is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged scottish fag
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Can you do better than Scotland?
Posts: 52
MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Out of curiosity, what is the creationist evidence?

Dr. Niles,
You are well spoken, and I can appreciate that. I don't disagree with anything you have written. As a side note, I misused double standard. But again, well written, sir.
__________________
2 Thess 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-18-2014, 07:56 PM
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is offline
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Posts: 13,325
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney00 View Post
Out of curiosity, what is the creationist evidence?
You're walking around on it!



This kind of stuff is all right there in the 1st couple of pages of the Bible...I'm surprised you missed it!



Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-18-2014, 08:13 PM
MaroneyBaloney MaroneyBaloney is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged scottish fag
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Can you do better than Scotland?
Posts: 52
MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

That's not what I would call evidence, it's only the account of it. Evidence would be a separate entity.
__________________
2 Thess 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-18-2014, 08:20 PM
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is offline
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Posts: 13,325
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney00 View Post
That's not what I would call evidence, it's only the account of it. Evidence would be a separate entity.
Ok, now we're getting somewhere.



Since you've just admitted that you can casually discard any second-hand accounts of anything, preferring to see the evidence yourself, you tacitly admit the following are no longer true (unless you can link to your own research/experiences, of course):

- evolution
- round earth
- gravity
- genetics
- etc.

Good for you! Progress!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-18-2014, 08:29 PM
MaroneyBaloney MaroneyBaloney is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged scottish fag
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Can you do better than Scotland?
Posts: 52
MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MaroneyBaloney is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

I won't defend the other scientific concepts, they have sufficient evidence grounded in research and testing. The Bible's account of creation in Genesis is not proof in itself. Concepts like evolution have been researched, you have given me no evidence for it other than the Bible.

And as for the round Earth, are you kidding me?
__________________
2 Thess 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
demonic possession, gospel, miracles, pigs, time of christ

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved