The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!

Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

Old 02-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Unsaved trash

Mike Gerrard is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mike Gerrard is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mike Gerrard is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mike Gerrard is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Teen Whores Gone Wild: Underage SLUT sues innocent Starbucks!

I have to agree. This is pure exploitation. It was her choice to undergo an illegal relationship in sexual nature with an overage man and to sue Starbucks for her mistake is pure hipocrisy.

This is akin to someone suing McDonalds because they got fat...
Old 02-02-2010, 10:17 PM
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award True Heterosexual™ Gold Tither The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 

Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™

It is important that we all understand she is a whore and not just a slut. A whore says, "I am a slut therefore you owe me money."

Exactly what this whore did.

-ND
Old 02-02-2010, 11:57 PM
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth 

TC Patriot is a True Christian™TC Patriot is a True Christian™TC Patriot is a True Christian™TC Patriot is a True Christian™TC Patriot is a True Christian™TC Patriot is a True Christian™TC Patriot is a True Christian™TC Patriot is a True Christian™TC Patriot is a True Christian™TC Patriot is a True Christian™TC Patriot is a True Christian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah Dint View Post
It is important that we all understand she is a whore and not just a slut. A whore says, "I am a slut therefore you owe me money."

Exactly what this whore did.

-ND
Excellent point!

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012
Old 02-02-2010, 11:58 PM
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year 

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.

Proof once again that we are nuanced in what we say! Not every slut is a whore, but every whore is a slut.

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.